6💟+

It was a other day with the upper moons it was going to be a good day right ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You finally got home you were just happy that you could rest and do nothing since tomorrow you didn't have to go to work why?...idk .

Opening the door you sew the upper moons.

akaza was on the couch,

kokushibo was reading a book he found

Muzan was also reading a book he found

Daki was just putting on makeup, well your makeup but you let her ofc she's a demon she could kill you if she wanted.

Nakime was also sitting on the couch with akaza but you didn't know if she was watching TV too .

You didn't see Rui are enmu thought, oh well you just wanted to sleep but you were hungry but you didn't want to make something to eat so you just ordered your F/F (favorite food) for 8 people.

You did find enmu and Rui.

After eating you want to the living room just chilling and watching TikTok since you had nothing else to do well the demons were doing random stuff .

Rui was just sitting next to you looking at what you were watching .

Akaza and douma we're now fighting about women .

You decided that the upper moons + enmu and Rui should learn going grocery shopping cuz why not, you were bored so you told them to get dressed because they were going to go grocery shopping with you , know that you think about it some didn't look very happy with that but whatever.

You had to put makeup on some of the demons 🥲

After you finished you changed too.

You and the upper moons +rui and enmu walked to Walmart,
Whan you and the demons entered the first thing you saw was a Karen yelling at the cashier ,'what a normal day ' you thought walking away with the upper moons they were very quiet except Douma he looked excited and was talking to akaza well akaza was just ignoring him ,all the other demons were looking around .

You just got everything you needed and some extra stuff .

Akaza's pov 💭

I'm literally going to punch this dude head off right now if he doesn't shut up.

Doumas pov 💭

Do thay have bathrooms ?

Maybe it was a bad idea eating 3 pineapples at once .

Kokushibos pov 💭

I'm hungry again ...

Dakis pov 💭

I'm bored ....

Muzans pov 💭

How did I even get my self in to this situation!?

Nakimes pov 💭

...............

Enmus pov 💭

Is that fire are am I seeing stuff ?

Ruis pov 💭

That's definitely fire ..

_________________________________________

I'm sorry this is short it's like 12:31 am and I'm very sleepy for some reason and I'm working on a other book :)
(never finished that book and forgot about it)

Byeee!