Fluff ABC's: Mammon

{DISCLAIMER: All of the things said in these chapters are purely head cannons. They are not cannon, they are only my personal belief.}

A = Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)

Mammon really likes how even if he's acting stubborn or slightly rude, you still love and accept him. His brothers never did that for him, so it's refreshing to have someone who cares.

B = Body (what is their favorite part of your body?)

Your hands. Whenever you run your hands through his hair or just hold his hands, Mammon can't help but become flustered.

C = Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)

Despite how he considers himself the 'dominant' one, Mammon chooses to be the little spoon. It just gives him fuzzy feelings when he feels your breath on the back of his neck, and when you have your arms wrapped around him.

Of course, he only does it cause cause you like being the big one, totally...

D = Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)

Going to the casino, he is the avatar of greed after all. However, you do have to drag Mammon out when he brings out Lucifer's stolen credit card.

E = Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)

To put it simply:

Mammon: don't talk, me angy

MC: *walks away*

Mammon: wait no come back D:

F = Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)

Despite what he says about kids, he definitely wants to start a family of his own. Mammon dreams of the day when he has little versions of him running around, so he wants kids as soon as you're ready for them as well.

G = Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving? What are their habits when it comes to this?)

Mammon tends to spend way too much money when getting you gifts. You never have the chance, since he spends your savings to buy you something sweet.

H = Holding Hands (when/how do they like to hold hands?)

Mammon complains and acts like he doesn't want to, when in reality he's gripping tightly onto your hand as soon as the two of you are out the door.

I = Injury (how would they act if you got hurt?)

He would panic and start to hug you, trying to comfort you. This causes Mammon to forget that he needs medical supplies in order to actually help.

J = Jokes (do they like to joke around with or prank you? how?)

Mammon is pretty much the king when it comes to pranks (said by himself). You could be just waking up, only to see a bucket of cold water raining down on you. He's quick to apologize for his pranks though, not wanting you to be too pissed.

K = Kisses (how do they like to kiss you?)

Mammon usually gets very flustered when it comes to kissing, but he likes it when you kiss him on the nose or forehead. It makes him feel safe and loved.

L = Love (how do they show you they love you?)

Mammon either buys you a bunch of gifts, or he becomes very clingy.

M = Memory (favorite memory together?)

When you and him robbed the spicy ramen store (check the chapter 'Shoplifting' for the whole story 😉)

N = Nightmare (what is their worst fear?)

You'll start to belittle him like his brothers.

O = Oddity (what is one quirk they have?)

He has a weird obsession with hyenas and seagulls. Mammon likes them because they're both sneaky, and hyenas stick together.

P = Pet Names (what do they like to call you?)

'My preciousss' and 'Babe'

Q = Quality Time (how do they like to spend time with you?)

He likes to play card games with you and eat spicy ramen while binge watching movies

R = Rhythm (what song reminds you of them?)

Partners in Crime: Set it Off

S = Secrets (how open are they with you?)

He loves bragging about how he's stolen something from Leviathan, or how he got away with prankish Lucifer

T = Time (how long did it take you to get together?)

Not that long, honestly. Probably a couple months after you first came to the Devildom, only because Mammon is a tsundere.

U = Upset (how do they act when you're upset?)

Mammon does his best to comfort you, but the boy is not good with feelings.

V = Vaunt (what are they proud of? Do they like to show you off?)

Everything. He's proud of everything you do. Of course he would show you off, mainly because he wants to tease his brothers that you chose him over them.

W = Warrior (how do they feel about you fighting? Would they fight for you, beside you, etc?)

If I'm being honest, Mammon hates seeing you fight. Wether you can defend yourself or not, he refuses to let you fight.

X = X-Ray (how well are they able to read you?)

Lmao, man couldn't even tell you liked him. Of course he's gonna have a hard time reading you, emotionally wise. However, Mammon can tell if you want something or not.

Y = Yes (how would they propose to you?)

Mammon would be a bully and say he has an important question, get on one knee, and then tie his shoe. Of course, he pulls out the box immediately after.

Z = Zen (what makes them feel calm?)

Whenever you're around him. Mammon never feels alone when he's near you, since you're his whole world.

 Mammon never feels alone when he's near you, since you're his whole world