❣️{Ballroom Dancing}❣️

Summary:

       Mc decides to be a girl boss and ask The Demon Lord himself to 

                                                           dance with them

                                                                          ***

Third person POV:

Diavlo looked at the dancers on the floor, a longing look in his eyes. He always loved dancing, yet no one has ever offered to dance with him other than Lucifer. Of course, it was very considerate of him, but Diavlo was slowly getting tired of Lucifers  very stiff and composed dancing style. He longed for a partner who wasn't afraid to do something new.

As if on cue, the clearing of a throat caught his attention. He turned around, being met with a familiar pair of E/C eyes. "Ah, Y/n! Are you enjoying the party?" Diavlo asked, pleased to see the human. Y/n nodded their head, a smile forming on their face. "I am, but it would be better if..." They held out their hand. "...you were to join me on the dance floor." Y/n told them, holding their breath as they waited for an answer.

Diavlo looked at them, their eyes wide. His shocked look quickly morphed into a look of pure joy  (😩) as he took their hand in his. "I'd love to." He told the human with a smile. Y/n couldn't believe he actually accepted, but didn't waste any time as they started to lead Diavlo to the dance floor, going over the dance steps Asmo had taught them back at the dorm.

They eventually arrived, and then began the next song of the night. Diavlo placed his hands on their waist as Y/n placed theirs on his shoulders, and the two began their dance. The two of them began slow, but over time they added their own little spice to the dance. Y/n started to lead the dance more, occasionally twirling Diavlo around, earning a gleeful laugh from him.

"My, Y/n, you're very good at this!" Diavlo complimented, a grin on his face. Y/n blushed lightly from this, a bashful look in their face. "You don't have to lie Diavlo, I've only just began learning." They told him, laughing slightly. "Nonsense, for a beginner you're really good." He insisted.

And for the rest of the night, the two of you danced until most of the crowd had dispersed from the dance floor. Out of breath, the both of you stopped dancing to get something to drink. "That was really fun, Y/n. I hope that won't be our last dance." Diavlo told them, a sort of pleading tone in their voice.

Y/n grinned. "Of course it wont."

A/N- No cause who allowed this man to be so cute 🤬💖💖

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N- No cause who allowed this man to be so cute 🤬💖💖