Fluff ABC's: Lucifer

{DISCLAIMER: All of the things said in these chapters are purely head cannons. They are not cannon, they are only my personal belief.}

A = Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)

Lucifer really likes it when you bring him either coffee or a snack while he's working. He's a very busy man and tends to overwork himself. So whenever you do acts of service for him, he'll appreciate it greatly.

B = Body (what is their favorite part of your body?)

Your neck, by far. It doesn't matter if he's just resting his head in the crook of it, or holding it when you two are doing... activities, the neck  is definitely his favorite by far.

C = Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)

Due to him never having free time to sleep or relax, he settles with you straddling his lap with your head resting on his shoulder. Lucifer doesn't care if his shoulder becomes numb, it's worth it.

D = Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)

I don't care what any of you think, he would so go to a opera with you. And then take you out to a fancy restaurant as the finisher😻

E = Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)

While in public, Lucifer is not a big fan of physical touch. He rather express himself through words.

F = Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)

Definitely not. Not until he or his brothers move out. Which is least likely to happen, so don't expect a family anytime soon.

G = Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving? What are their habits when it comes to this?)

Like I said, he really appreciates it when you give stuff to him. However, his pride turns it into a challenges and you somehow end up with a bunch of jewelry, clothing, or even chocolates.

H = Holding Hands (when/how do they like to hold hands?)

He's not a fan of holding hands in public, but there'a always an exception if it's under a table, or maybe in a crowded area.

I = Injury (how would they act if you got hurt?)

Lucifer would immediately start treating it before thinking of getting sad or worried.

J = Jokes (do they like to joke around with or prank you? how?)

No, he's not. The most Lucifer has ever joked with you is either when he's drunk, or rarely in the morning.

K = Kisses (how do they like to kiss you?)

Lucifer is a simple man, he likes kissing you with one hand on your hip, and the other on your neck. His heart go boom if you wrap your own arms around his neck <3.

L = Love (how do they show you they love you?)

Definitely through words of affirmation and quality time. No matter how busy he is, Lucifer will always allow you to hang out with him. And he always uses his free time to hang out with you as well.

M = Memory (favorite memory together?)

He has a lot, but one of his favorites is right before you left. If you know you know...

N = Nightmare (what is their worst fear?)

Despite how much they annoy him, he dreads the day when his brothers leave him. Lucifer has taken care of them for so long, he couldn't bear the fact that they might move out and leave him behind.

O = Oddity (what is one quirk they have?)

Everything has to be on a even number. How many pairs of socks he has, even. Specific colors of clothing, even. It can really by anything, Lucifer requires it to be even

P = Pet Names (what do they like to call you?)

He likes keeping it formally simple, so he calls you love and dearest most of the time.

Q = Quality Time (how do they like to spend time with you?)

Lucifer 100% loves playing chess against you, along with the record player playing in the background.

R = Rhythm (what song reminds you of them?)

Sway: By Michael Bublé

S = Secrets (how open are they with you?)

Lucifer never really likes opening up to others, but since you pester him to let his feelings out more he's became pretty open with you.

T = Time (how long did it take you to get together?)

Probably about a month after you had gotten back from the human world. While you were gone, Lucifer began to realize how he couldn't live without you. So he wanted to make it official.

U = Upset (how do they act when you're upset?)

Lucifer does the normal, like whispering sweet words in your ear, getting you tissues, and cuddling under a blanket.

V = Vaunt (what are they proud of? Do they like to show you off?)

Lucifer is proud of how you tell off people who insult you or any of the brothers (girl boss Y/N 😻). He doesn't publicly show you off, but definitely shows you how proud he is of you in his own way.

W = Warrior (how do they feel about you fighting? Would they fight for you, beside you, etc?)

He feels reassured that you can handle yourself well, but Lucifer prefers that he himself defends you.

X = X-Ray (how well are they able to read you?)

100%. From the slightest eye twitch, he knows your annoyed. Or when you clench your fists, he knows your angry. He can read you like a book.

Y = Yes (how would they propose to you?)

He'd probably be all cheesy and shi by just taking you to a fancy restaurant, and getting on one knee then and there.

Z = Zen (what makes them feel calm?)

Probably when the two of you sit on his couch by the fire place, cuddling as you take turns picking the songs on his record player.