CHAPTER 24

DAMIAN'S POV

Mrs skyler fought hard on the case; turns out her suspicion were right; Mr Hyde is responsible for the employee who leaked the false news.

She now has a particular focus, and that is her biggest enemy, Mr Hyde.

The case to Mrs skyler isn't only about proving mr Dutch innocent; it goes deeper, and back to 9 years ago.

She found out that Mr Hyde was responsible for her huge disgrace years back. She called it defilation of her person.

After her drug crisis and disgrace 9  years ago she was suspended from practicing; people believed that she wasn't worthy of becoming a role model to the younger generation.

She was bashed, attacked randomly, and used as national ridicule. Her inappropriate video at the bar was all over the net and everyone saw it.

Her home was attacked, and out of fear her husband took the kids to his parent's.

Her house windows were broken, and women insisted she be stripped off her title.

That one case drained her off everything she hard and was; her company sacked her, and her children were snatched from her.

She was enduring everything until her husband divorced her; that very day she swore to find out who put her in that mess.

And when she finds him/her she promised to fuck up their lives. While investigating the matter she got hold of an illegal account that belongs to Mr Hyde. The account was used for Mr Hyde's illegal dealings with people. 

One day she overheard two guys talk about how they will deal with Mr Douglas if he doesn't bring out their complete payment.

She couldn't understand what business Hyde could be doing with those kind of men.

So he started trailing them too; she followed them for a week, up until he saw them meet with Mr Hyde's PA.

They spoke for a long time inside his car, then they came out with an envelope filled with money. She continued following them and they entered the same bar she was drugged.

From the way they were welcomed  she knew they were regulars. They sat on a chair and one brought up her drug case; one of them showed the other her video and wondered if she wasn't the same person they drugged.

Her heart beat fast hearing that her downfall was all caused by the guys. She found alot of evidences pointing at Mr Hyde as the real culprit to the criminal case 9years ago, and also her drug incident.

She decided to use this case to get back at Mr Hyde for all he has costed her.

The case wasn't an easy one; skyler showed them that she hasn't come to joke. She was able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the evidence were faked. She got Hyde involved in the case; Mrs skyler submitted her evidence, and the whole evidence proved Mr Hyde was responsible for the employee.

Mr Hyde out of desperation brought up Mrs skyler's drug case 9 years ago; he claims there was no way the court will take the words of a druggie to heart.

He brought in society sentiment, and Mrs skyler was once more bashed. What he didn't know was that skyler already got ready for that.

She knew Hyde's kind of person and tactics, and what his reaction would be when she drag him into the case.

He is a cunning man, so his reaction would be to try to drag her down with her weakness. So she prepare well before hand.

There were noises within the court; the people wanted skyler's evidence to be made non and void since she might be drunk.

She submitted evidence to show that she was drugged by Mr Hyde's men 9 years ago. The case was adjourned to the the following week so as to give the judges enough time to review the evidence.

The following week the court had a resit to continue the case; the court was filled up by people and reporters who wanted to know what the jury has to say.

The evidences showing the men's conversation were displayed on big screen; they mentioned the name of  mr Hyde's PA  as their sender.

The next evidence shows them meeting with Mr Hyde's PA and the money they came out of the car with.

Mr Hyde claims he wasn't aware of what his worker did; and when asked deeply he said that if his PA is found guilty then he should face punishment. 

Earlier before the court began he sent his PA out to run an errand for him, so Mr Douglas isn't aware of this jury against him.

Mr Hyde sent some men out to prevent Mr Douglas from coming close to the office, nor court room.

Arrest and search warrant was later issue to both arrest Douglas and to search his properties.

They court needed his testimony, but Mr Hyde made sure he wasn't found. 

Society's sentiment changed immediately, and was against Mr Douglas.

The reporters and people thinks Mr Hyde is aware of Mr Douglas action; or better off he sent him to hire the men.

Mr Dutch was proclaimed innocent and was freed; same as Mr Stephan.

Mr Hyde was found guilty for lying to the honourable court, and for account malpractice.

Mr douglas was later found trying to flee the country, and was caught and arrested by the police.