2

Now, where was Hyunjin during this concert? Why, he was out exploring, of course.

His best friend and secret lover, Seungmin and him were out for a swim near the surface. Hyunjin was telling Seungmin about an old shipwreck full of treasures.

"Hyunjin, wait up. My fin still hurts from that damn rock."

"Seungmin, hurry up or we might get caught." Hyunjin said.

"You know merpeople can't swim fast when they're in pain, right?"

Hyunjin ignored Seungmin's complaints. "There it is." Hyunjin said, pointing at the ship wreck. "Isn't it amazing?"

Seungmin nodded. "It sure is."

Hyunjin smiled. "I'm going in. You can come with me, or stay and watch for sharks."

Seungmin frowned. "Sharks? Uh, no way. I'm coming with you."

They both go in through the porthole.

They both look around, interested by multiple things. Hyunjin puts a fork in his bag, and Seungmin is interested in a pipe like object. After they finish exploring, Hyunjin goes up to the surface. 

There's a merman named Han who always hangs out by the surface. Since he was once a human-turned-merman, he knew everything about the human world. "Hey guys." He said, smiling.

Hyunjin and Seungmin waved. Hyunjin opened his bag and pulled out the fork. "What is this?" He asked.

Han smiled. "That's a fork. Humans use it to eat food. Although, I remember when I was a human dating a merman. He thought it was used to comb his hair, so he would always be fixing his hair with it. It was crazy."

Seungmin smiled and pulled out the pipe. "And this?"

"Oh! That's a pipe. Sailors like to smoke those while riding their ships. My ex used to play music with them when he found one. I honestly miss him, even if he did put a curse on me and locked me in a dungeon for 3 years."

Hyunjin gasped. "Music!? Oh no, I forgot all about the concert. Ugh, my father is going to kill me. Bye Han, I have to go!" Hyunjin said, waving.

Han waved back. Hyunjin and Seungmin leaped back in the water. 

***

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure is frowning. He is holding a crystal ball with a figure of Han. "Ha, you miss me? What a shame. You're the one that cheated on me. I thought by turning you into a merman would make me never lose you. But, I see that you still don't want to admit I wasn't the only one in the wrong. And that little prince he seems so close to- that's my nephew, isn't it? You two useless sharks, I want you to keep a close eye on that little prince. He could be key to not only getting revenge on my brother, but also getting revenge on that useless little merman."