Epilogue

The people of Halloween town were asleep hoping there would be any other news on Maddie. Until they heard a car horn and woke up. She was alive! Everyone was happy to have their queen back and gave her a big welcome.

'Maddie's okay, and she's back! Oh, yay! She's all right! Let's shout, make a fuss, scream it out, wheee! Maddie is back now, everyone sing in our town of Halloween...'

"It's great to be home!" Maddie said smiling

In the sky, Elsa flew by in her sleigh.

"Happy Halloween!" Elsa yelled to Maddie

"Merry Christmas!" Maddie yelled back

And it started snowing. The first snow anyone in Halloween town had seen

'What's this?' the corpse kids asked

'What's this?' the cyclops asked

'I haven't got a clue...' the Harlequin demon said

'What's this?' Mr. Hyde asked

'Why, it's completely new!' the clown said

'What's this?' someone asked

'Must be a Christmas thing...' the werewolf said

'What's this?'

'It's really very strange...' Piro said

Well, whatever they thought it was, they had fun in it. Playing Ice Hockey, making snow angels, making snowmen, and having snowball fights. Hector took one of those flowers again and left with it. Maddie was admiring the snow in Halloween town when Sally, Timmy, and Jane hit her in the face with a snowball.

But while she watched everyone having fun, she saw Gaster with his new creation and started to wonder, where is Hector? She saw him leave the town to the curly hill in the Graveyard. Why is he leaving? Whatever the reason, Maddie followed him. Hector walked up the hill and sat down in the snow. He started picking the leaves off when he heard Maddie behind him.

'My dearest friend, if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side where we can gaze into the stars,' Maddie said walking over to him.

'And sit together now and forever. For it is plain as anyone can see, we're simply meant to be,' they said smiling

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. At last, they finally confessed. And under the light of the moon, they kissed. Their relationship lasted a long time after this. And never once did Maddie try and take over another holiday. She's learned her lesson.

~Fin~