52. School chalein hum

Start from the beginning

"Your son is a sweetheart Mr. and Mrs. Raizada. he even helped us calm down another child who was crying." Their teacher who had come out to greet parents, told them indicating to Rucha. "How sweetly he pacified her, 'don't cry, tumhari mamma aa jayegi (you mamma will come).'" the teacher laughingly added. 

After hearing that, while Arnav was amused and proud of his son, but Khushi was crying...happy tears that it. Kavish seemed to have inherited his mother's tact of winning people's hearts and some of Arnav's charm,

"Mamma, I am a good boy na?" Chiku asked keeping his small palms on her cheeks, worried why his maa was upset?

"Yes, my Chiku, you are a very good boy and I am so proud of you." Khushi said wiping her happy tears and showered him with hugs and kisses making him giggle

End of flashback

Khushi laughed as she remembered how Chiku had won many hearts in his school within those 2 years. Would their daughters do the same? They knew Pari had some challenges and Aru was too pampered to listen to her teachers...

So finally, at 5 am, chiku and twins' mummy-papa were completely awake and nervous, wondering how the day would turn out to be.

--*--

"Mamma, what is in this box?" Chiku asked as Khushi was keeping few things in his new school bag.

"Aapko kya lagta hain (what do you think)?" she asked with a huge smile

"Jalebi?" he asked with a matching grin

"haha Bilkul sahi. But khane se pehle hand wash karna ok?" Khushi told him and then handed him a glass of milk to finish before they left for his school.

Chiku's school timing was longer while twins had school for 3 hours only. However, they were asked to carry some snacks and water bottle, which Khushi had packed for all kids as per their separate likings. But she was not sure how much would her daughters be able to eat...

That reminded her to tell Chiku to keep an eye on his sisters if they ever needed him during school time

"And Chiku, now your sisters are going to join your school too, so if they ever need you or Piya, unka dhyan rakhna, thik hain?" Khushi told him and he excitedly nodded

"Yay! Yes mamma. My chotu sisters will join my school. I will show them our cool playground, they will love it." he said clapping his hands as Arnav was tying his shoelaces and Khushi put a kajal dot behind Chiku's ears!

--*--

"shkool (school)?" Aru asked as her parents had gotten her and Pari ready is cute frocks and matching hair bands and shoes, small princess backpacks with cute water bottles and tiffin

"Yes princess, it is a very good place and there will be many small kids like you there, and many toys. you will like it, ok?" Arnav told his baby for the umpteenth time since last night, but to be honest he himself needed to be assured that it will be fine.

"Pari?" Aru asked if her sister was supposed to go with her too. It often surprised them that their twins always looked out for each other. It was not like Chiku did not, but as they say, twins have a very different connection because of sharing a womb for 9 months...

"Yes shona, pari will be with you too." Khushi told while kissing her daughter's rosy cheek and Akash clicked photos of them, as they had done for Piya's first day as well as chiku's.

"Pari, there will be a new teacher there, like your Rashmi teacher, you will talk to her, hai na?" Khushi once again asked Pari, her main concern being if Pari will give her new teacher a chance... they had decided to let her join school and see how it goes. Rashmi had managed to bring a few more words out of Pari so they hoped Pari was ready for school now.