⌊ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ|23⌉

❑❒❑❒❑

❑❒❑❒❑

It's been four days jungkook have been discharged from the hospital. Taehyung never left his side. He took care of him like a newborn baby. He helped him take a bath , he feed him his meal , he help him in everything jungkook needs.

"How long you are planning to sleep my fetus ?" Taehyung shakes jungkook who was sleeping peacefully. The mentioned me threw a pillow at the elder which hit him directly in the face. "who are you calling a fetus you embryo ?!"

Well this is the thing which never changed. Their bickerings. They still fight like dog and cat. Jungkook love these small fights with Taehyung. It makes him feel comfortable. He is not familiar with Taehyung being all cheesy and soft.

He doesn't wants that either. He want his dorky Kim. Who likes to tease him at every passing moment and those sweet little fights. The hyungs were done with them too.

"KIM I'LL KILL YOU !" Jungkook yelled when Taehyung poured a cold glass of water on the younger's ethreal face. "Try it if you can Jeon or should I say soon to be Kim ?" A smirk adored his lips as he leaned his face closer to the male beside him.

Who was covering his ears with hands. His cheeks red tinted. "Aish you look so cute while being all blushy blushy. Now up we need to bath and then study the final exams are near" the elder spoke resulted jungkook to let out a whine. He hate studies.

A loud chuckle escaped Taehyung's lips as he starred at his sulking brat. He leaned down smooching the younger's lips with a wet peck. "yah ! Morning breath !" Jungkook shouted covering his lips with the palm of his hands. Taehyung shakes his head while picking him up bridal style.

He made their way towards the washroom as he removed Jungkook's clothes gently bathing the male who was busy glancing at him with his bambi heart eyes. "What have I done to deserve you ?" Jungkook mumbled as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Maybe you did a good deed in your past life that you got a handsome and smart boyfriend like me" the elder replied in a duh tone earning a eyeroll from the male beside him. "fuck you Kim. You have to ruin the moment" he replied shaking his head side to side with a sigh escaping his lips.

"Well first of all I'm the one you fuck you upside down. Second I apologise my cute little straight man" Taehyung chuckled when the younger got embarrassed because of his own stupidity he did in the past. "don't remind me that. I was dumb that time. But...i hurted you many times tho. Why do you still love me this much ?"

Jungkook's tone went soft and low. He ducked his head down feeling his eyes slightly burning with tears. He felt two fingers grabbing his chin facing him towards the turquoise eyed male. "You didn't hurted me love. Did you ever physically abused me ? No right ? Did you ever hurted my feelings ? No right ?"

"Did you ever bullied me that hard which breaks me ?, No right. Did you ever harassed me ? No. Then what are you sorry for hm ? You did nothing wrong. Those were our sweet fights. Your path to realise your sexuality. Beside you made fun of my sexuality because of your bastard father."

"He was the one who abused you and fixed those shits in your brain. So don't worry your pretty little brain that much. Besides if you think you hurted me then i hurt you too. I was the one who dragged you in the mess just because my mind wasn't working at the moment. I was the one who handed you to the police"

"Your life was already hell i made it more. You got abused by your father first. Then the officers then again by your father and almost got killed. I should be the one who should apologise not you. I love you so much to ever hurt you anymore my love. I promise you that" Taehyung finished as he smiled wiping the younger's tears which rolled down his eyes.

"Never knew you are this cheesy. And yes we hurted eachother. But hey. Our mistakes makes us humans. All humans do mistakes. We just have to realise our mistakes and apologise for it. Forgiveness if the best thing a human could do if he or she is not a black hearted person. So i forgive you"

He snuggled his face in Taehyungs comforting embrace. Sniffing on the chest as he feels the scent of strawberries and cigrettes hitting his nosetrils. He hummed satisfied. Soon Taehyung wiped their bodies with a clean towel before wrapping jungkook in the towel like a burrito. He walked out of the washroom.

Placing the boy gently on the bed. He dragged his feet towards the closet taking out some outfits. He placed a sweet peck on Jungkook's soft lips as he made him wear the clothes. After that the boy's ate the breakfast the maid brought them before laying on the bed. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist pulling his bratty boyfriend as closer as possible.

"Tae...." Jungkook murmured earning a humm from the elder. "can i ask something ?" The elder knitted his eyebrows a frown taking over his beautiful features. "since when did you started taking my permission Jeon ?" He raised his eyebrows at the younger who rolled his eyes sticking his toungue out at him.

"Anygays. But...iwantababy" he said the last few words rushed as he burried his face in Taehyungs chest. Feeling his cheeks turning warm. He felt embarrassed to ask the elder about it. "what did you just say i didn't hear it clearly maybe say a little nicely" the elder decided to tease the younger as a teasy smirk adored his lips.

Jungkook let out a shakey breath. "I-i want a b-baby" he mumbled against Taehyung's chest his voice came out muffled as his face was burried in his chest. Taehyung's lips curved into a smile as he leaned down placing a soft peck on Jungkook's lips. "ofcourse. If you want i can jimin hyung to get someone ready the adoption papers. We can visit the orphanage in the weekend".

The doe eyed male peeked up from the chest towards the elder's face. "Really ?!" He asked excitingly earning a nod from the male. He squealed out loud jumping on the elder pecking his whole face multiple times.

This was the story of a straight guy falling in love with a sassy gay. sure they went through many ups and downs but were always their for eachother. They  became the most beautiful couple. Their love was beautiful yet different from others , now they are lovers in the past they were just Enemies with Benifits.

THE END

A/N : Finally the story ended. Only epilogue and a bonus chapter left. This part i wrote half sleepily. I hope you liked it. The journey was interesting. I loved whatever i wrote in this book. Thank you for everyone who were there with me throughout this book. Thank you everyone who read it , voted it and commented on it. Thank you for the silent readers as well. I hope you liked the story. Now let's exit the book and enter the world of royalty. The royal Ara. Lets slide into "KING'S SLAVE" for a new journey. Love you all. Stay safe and healthy.

Word Count : 1255