⌊ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ|17⌉

❑❒❑❒❑

❑❒❑❒❑

Bleeding heart... that's what they found. Being reasonable they don't know yet that whose heart that is. Taehyungs sister or someone else. The heart wasn't working anymore it's thumping was totally stopped. It's like it was thrown there long ago. Taehyung gulped down his saliva helding the heart in his hand. He glanced at the heart with teary eyes. The crystal clear tears now rolling down his eyes. "lets give this to police" Taehyung mumbled.

"Whose there ?!" They all were startled when they heared a voice from behind them. They immediately threw the heart on floor and dashed out from the place. A man wearing a police uniform entered the place he gasped picking up the heart from the floor. He don't know how it came there but he was sure someone else other then him is right here in the place.

On other hand , Taehyung and his friends entered the car , picking it's pace and droving towards Taehyung's home. "what do you think ? They found the heart ?" Hoseok asked , yoongi hummed in response while catching his breath while Jimin focused on driving. Suddenly he stopped the car when Jungkook yelled. "Stop Stop Stop !!" Everyone present in the car gazed at the younger weirdly. Jungkook dashed out of the car as they were passing by the airport. He ran towards the familiar figures.

Taehyung gasped when he realised who was there. "what the heck are they both doing here ?!" He unbuckled his seatbelts , dragging his feet towards the figures while trailing behind jungkook. "What are you both doing here jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung ?!" Jungkook asked totally shocked to see them both here. "well we came here for you." Namjoon replied making both the younger's surprised. 

"For me ?" A whisper came out from Jungkook's mouth. "yes for you and Taehyung." Jin glaced at Taehyung , wrapping his arms around the mentioned male pulling the younger in a tight hug. "we are sorry for the past tae. We realised how wrong we was. We were hating you without any reason. Will you forgive us ?" Jin apologised first followed by Namjoon. Taehyung hummed and broked the hug.

"Not yet. I'll not forgive you until i make up a trust on you. That you really did change. I didn't even forgave jungkook yet. Not like he apologized or whatever. But are you here just for being sorry for your deeds ?" He questioned. Jungkook who averted his gaze from the elder , feeling a slight twitch in his pants feeling himself being turned on by how intimidating the elder seemed in the moment. His sharp and dark gaze peircing holes in Namjin's bodies.

"No and yes. First we came here just for apologizing. But then we got to know about what happened to your sister by hoseok. We met hoseok before and he let us know about the tragic things happening. That's how we reached here for helping you with the investigation." Namjoon finished explaining earning a soft hum from Taehyung. "Come" Taehyung mumbled before walking towards the car where Jimin , hoseok and Yoongi were sitting with bored expressions. 

When Namjin entered the car making themselves comfortable on the seat. Taehyung turned towards jungkook. They both were still not seated. "Meet me in my room tonight" Taehyung said before placing himself inside car somehow fitting as there wasn't much place. Only jungkook was left outside now whose expression were twisted in confusion. 'why is he calling me in his room ? That too on night ?' he thought to himself.

He was going to enter the car but frowned when he realised there wasn't any place left for him to sit. He let out a sigh. "You guys go I'll come in a cab" he said earning a eyeroll from Taehyung. The others hummed to him. "but reach soo-" yoongi was cut off by Taehyung. "shut up and sit on my lap. My house ain't that far that you need to book a whole ass cab" Taehyung snapped. Blood rushed to Jungkook's cheeks.

As he climbed on the elder's soft lap. He held the driver seat gently for him to not fall . Taehyung closed the car door wrapping his arms around Jungkook's small waist so that the younger wouldn't fall. He pressed the youngers back to his chest pulling the male closer to himself. Soon they drove off to Taehyung's house. The investigation was taking place. The most suspecious among them were jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung was stuck with his thoughts.

A/N : soon the book is going to finish

A/N : soon the book is going to finish. And i know now this book is making no sense. Ain't it ?

Word Count : 755