⌊ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ|20⌉

❑❒❑❒❑

❑❒❑❒❑

Taehyung felt slight pain in his chest. A frown took over his handsome features. He felt the need of fresh air. He was feeling uneasy as if something wrong is going to happen. "Tae" a voice rang in his ears. It's been a week since Jimin is discharged from the hospital. Taehyung turned around facing the shorter male. "Yes ?" He questioned. "Call your hyungs. I'm ready to tell the truth. Even if something happen to me. I don't care anymore. I just can't see my friends getting hurt anymore..." Jimin answered his voice rough as if he just cried.

Gulping down his saliva Taehyung nods his head. He grabbed the phone out of his pocket before dialling the mentioned contact number. "Hyungs...Jimin is ready to tell" he stated with a not so sure voice. His eyes fixed on Jimin countinuesly starring and observing the male. Who was fidgeting with his fingers nervously. He ended the call after telling everyone to reach his home.

Finally the truth will be revealed. He felt a little relieved. Taehyung and Jimin made their ways inside the house. They set on the living room sofa while waiting for the elders to reach. The minutes passed in a uncomfortable silence. Soon the doorbell rang. "I-i'll open" Jimin stood up from the sofa before opening the door. Letting the mentioned male's enter the house. "so um lets start ?" seokjin asked.

Taking a deep breath Jimin continued. "I knew jungkook even before he came here. I know him since Taehyung's parents death." Jimin lifted his head up glancing at the shocked males. "W-what..i mean how ? He never came here before" Namjoon asked. "He didn't but his family did. Tae....don't break down again please after what I'm now going to tell you." He said in a concerned tone.

"Depends on what you are going to tell" Taehyung answered the shorter male. A sigh escaped jimin's lips before he nodded his head while countinuing "Your parents didn't died in accident...they were k-killed too." He craned his neck towards taehyung who let out a sob while hiding his face in Seokjin's chest who rubbed his back gently while calming him down. "A-All this time i d-didn't knew shit about w-whats happening in m-my own h-home ?!" He cursed himself.

"Calm down Taehyung. It's not the time to break down. Once we get to know the killer you can take your revenge. You are strong ain't you bear ?" Namjoon spoke while patting Taehyung's hairs softly while hoseok and Yoongi comforted Jimin who was taking shakey breaths. "C-continue" Taehyung mumbled against Seokjin's chest while wiping his tears with the febric of his shirt. Jimin nodded his head. "me and jungkook met for the first time when i got to know who the actual killers is. Your sister knew who killed your parents."

"That's why we sended you away from us so that you won't take any stress over yourself. Your sister and me didn't wanted you to be in trouble because of all this mess. We sended you to the university as we had to do the investigation here. The reason your sister died is because the killer got to know that she have proof of the criminal. Which she was going to tell the police. Before she could she got k-killed" he stopped for a second.

The silence took over the room as the boy's took their time digesting the new information they just got. It was too much to take in and difficult too. Taehyung was not able to understand why someone would kill his family when their family had no enemies and his family wasn't even rich. Then why ? "D-do you know the reason why they killed my parents ?" Taehyung asked the shorter male who was hiding in yoongi's arms.

"Your parents were the main reason why the criminal killed them. Your mother and the criminal were high school sweethearts. They were dating. Your father was a worker in railways. But the parents of your parents arranged the marriage between your mother and your father. The criminal was left alone. As the days passed your mother got over her ex and started loving your father. But the criminal was not able to digest the fact. The criminal fucked a random women in anger which leaded her to get pregnant"

"He had to marry the women as his family forced him for child's sake. When he got to know that his son is friends with gays he abused his son and made him think that being a gay is sin. You know who that son is ?" Jimin asked the males who were attentively listening to everything. Taehyung gulps down his saliva while shaking his head as no. Jimin nods averting his gaze towards the other males earning the same response.

"It's Jungkook..." He said. "WHAT ?!" the five males shouted together in a sync. They got the idea now about who the criminal is. "So it means jungkook bullied Taehyung because of his father ?!" Yoongi asked earning a nod from Jimin. "T-that means..." Taehyung mumbled , his body numb whole the eyes shedding tears. "yes. You are thinking right. The criminal is jungkooks father. Jeon Sang-hoo. He abused jungkook and killed Taehyung's sister and parents too. Just for revenge."

"He wanted Taehyung's mother back to himself but failed because tae's father always protected her. We were scared to tell you this all as Jungkook's father blackmailed us. He clearly told us if we both tell about this all to anyone he would kill us. He can't reach me because their is security now outside tae's home. But jungkook is in prison. He can reach him if he got to know they i told you the truth. That's all. Now the truth is infront of you" Jimin finished his explaination.

He glanced at the pale frozen males infront of him before letting out a sigh. " Fuck ! Lets go and take jungkook out of there." Yoongi stood up along with the other males in hurry. They ran towards the door while Taehyung hurriedly grabbed his car keys. "I'll stay with Jimin here" Hoseok said dragging Jimin to the bedroom as the shorter male needs rest. Before they could exit the bedroom they got a call. "I-Its police call" Taehyung said while showing the number to others.

"pick up" Namjoon ordered while Taehyung nodded his head. "hello" he spoke , keeping the call on speaker. "Taehyung we are so sorry ! Jungkook is kidnapped. I think he is not the criminal. Why would he be kidnapped if he is the criminal ?! I don't even know how he got kidnapped from the prison itself !!" The officers shouted. "calm down calm down Felix. We know who the real criminal is now. Jimin told us everything."

"For now we need to find where Jungkook's father is. Because he is the real criminal. I'm damn sure that fucker kidnapped my kook" Taehyung said through gritted teeth his deep voice sending shivers down his spine. "Reach the police station right now. I'll do something to find him."

Felix replied in a amuse tone. "we are coming" Taehyung answered before ending the call. They exit the house , making themselves comfortable in the car they drove towards the police station praying for Jungkook's safety. Taehyung was drowing in guilt for giving away his kook to the officers without knowing the truth.

A/N : Only three chapters left

A/N : Only three chapters left. And one epilogue plus a bonus chapter. The criminal is revealed how do you all feel ?.

Word Count : 1259