"But I'll try to gain your forgiveness at any cost." Jungkook said.

"Kill yourself." Taehyung said making Jungkook look at him.

"What?" Jungkook said, not believing his ears.

"Can you do this for me? Just fucking die!" Taehyung said making Jungkook think.

Many people had their hopes from Jungkook. Jungkook knew that how many people were surviving just because of him. He promised those little kids to provide them a better future. He promised those vulnerable ranks to make them feel secure. He just couldn't leave them behind.

"You can't --!" Taehyung said and brushed his shoulders with Jungkook's and walked away.

Jungkook wanted to scream. He didn't know why it hurt so much after seeing that how much Taehyung wanted him to die.

Jungkook didn't know why but he felt an attachment towards Taehyung and that wasn't mate bond at all. It was his own feelings.

"Fuck it! Why I feel hurt after seeing him hurt?! Why can't I go back to my old self! Why I've started liking him? Why I've started loving him?" Jungkook shouted as he just confessed his feelings for Taehyung to himself.

Meanwhile.......

"Taehyung,where is dad?" Eunwoo asked to Taehyung.

"Where he can be? Of course.......in my chamber so he can lure me." Taehyung scoffed.

"What the hell are you saying?" Eunwoo said.

"Ask him......oh my! You know? People were expecting your son from my womb but guess what? Your soon to be sibling is on the way." Taehyung laughed..

"Whay are you even blabbering? What sibling?" Eunwoo asked.

"I'm pregnant." Taehyung said and that was like a slap to Eunwoo's face.

"H-how? We never ---" Taehyung cut off Eunwoo.

"Ask your father......" Taehyung whispered as his eyes went glossy.

"What do you mean? How he'll know?" Eunwoo asked.

"Because it's his child!" Taehyung said.

"TAEHYUNG!" Eunwoo growled at Taehyung. He just couldn't handle this much disgusting talks towards his dad.

"Shh! Why are you shouting my name? Ask your dad, why he did this to me." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You fucking hybrid. I should have known from the starting that you're nothing but a slut...a whore who don't care about his husband at all. Just because you need that crown fast so you whored around and when got pregnant then you blamed my dad?" Eunwoo said as his eyes glowed orange meanwhile Taehyung was shocked after hearing those words of his husband.

Taehyung's lips parted in shock as his vampire side growled in anger meanwhile his omegian and human side was broken. Taehyung knew that Eunwoo's not gonna believe him but he didn't know that he thinks about Taehyung in that way.

"Eun .....you called me a whore? I was never greedy over the crown.....it was you who proposed me." Taehyung said as his lips wobbled.

"You Seduced me. I can't believe I put such a low class in my mansion. Your parents told you about this? Guess your mother trapped your vampire dad like this too." Eunwoo chuckled at which Taehyung's eyes glowed purple.

"Eunwoo.....stop .....I've my limits." Taehyung growled.

"I've my limits too! You accused my father while you're carrying some filth 's child in your womb?" Eunwoo shouted.

"Yes,I'm carrying a filth's son and that your father." Taehyung said and Eunwoo was going to slap Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"I told you,I've my fucking limits!" Taehyung growled as he kicked over Eunwoo's stomach making him fly a meter away.

Taehyung walked towards Eunwoo,he lost his control.

He loved this man more than anything but guess that it was his biggest mistake. Eunwoo never understood Taehyung's love towards him.

"Your father is a filth! You're a son of dog. I feel bad for Lucia! Oh my! You fucker,fuck yourself." The whole mansion shooked after hearing Taehyung's voice.

Eunwoo felt himself submitting to Taehyung as every guard was on his knees too. Eunwoo never saw this happening.

The next thing Eunwoo felt was nails digging over his shoulder.

"I can't kill you because I'm not heartless like you. You used to be my love but nit anymore....I hate you more than I hate Jungkook." Taehyung said and ran out from the mansion.

Jungkook witnessed everything......he himself was on his knees because of Taehyung's aura which made him hella shocked.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Long chapter hehe

Love y'all

Byeeeeeee ~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜