I didn't think I could eat it but I finished it all.

"Now go lie down, you need rest." Daemon kissed my forehead getting up. "I need to leave, take care love."

I waved to him before turning to Adonis. "Can I bring Fang and Noris in? Please."

"Of course. Wait I'll get them."

I went into the living room and laid down on the couch turning the tv on. After a while Fang and Noris came running in and licked my face.

I giggled, "hi you two. I missed you, where have you been?"

The just wriggled their tails really hard like Adonis said they did when they were happy. I giggled again. I love these wolves.

I cuddled with them and watched tv. After a while papa walked in with something in his hands. "Hey I got you a hot water bag, they're supposed to help."

He put in on my lower abdomen and immediately warmth flooded through me.

"Now I was going to bring ice cream but Adonis said dairy products might increase the cramps so I bought dark chocolates."

I broke off a piece and offered it to papa. Just as I was about to offer some to the wolves papa said they're harmful for them so I kissed their snout apologizing.

"Come here," papa opened his arms for me and I leapt into them. "I missed you so much." He kissed my forehead and cheeks and my whole face.

Though papa did fuss about Fang and Noris being there but he agreed because I wanted them there. We cuddled for a while before papa got up saying he has a meeting.

______________________________________

I walked into the kitchen and saw Adonis typing on his phone so I decided to see who's texting this loser

"I didn't know you have a girlfriend," I was shocked. He has a girlfriend. A girlfriend he's been ignoring. She's gonna leave him if he keep doing that.

"You shouldn't read other people's texts from behind," he reprimanded like the responsible brother he pretend to be.

I shrugged. "But you're not othe people. But tell me more about your girlfriend."

"There's nothing to tell, I have a girlfriend and you won't tell anyone."

"Why're you canceling your date?"

Adonis sighed. "Because Astrid isn't well and I have to take care of her."

"First of all, it's going to happen for a week every month, you can't ignore all your other works because of this." I held up my hand to stop him from interrupting. "And you're not the only one who cares about her, we can take care of her too. You should go on this date."

"Who'll take care of her today if I go? The twins have practice till noon then they have a group project so they're going to their friend's house, Daemon has board meeting and dad has to be there too. I'm the one with the least important job today."

"Dude you forgot me. I'm free, I've got nothing today. And if you like that girl then this date is important." I felt as if I'm talking to a five year old.

"I know this is important but so is Astrid. And I didn't forget you, it's just I've never seen you and Astrid you know, have fun so-"

"Well the we can bond today." I shrugged.

Adonis thought for a moment before he sighed. "Fine I'll go, but if anything happens call me."

I nodded rolling my eyes.

______________________________________

I walked into the living room and saw my sister cuddling with those two blasted dogs. Stupid creatures.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Good but my neck hurts," she said not taking her eyes off the screen.

I scoffed. "Of course your neck hurts, you've been there all day. The only time you got up was for lunch."

"That's not true I also went to the bathroom."

"Alright get up." Then she started whining so I raised my brow and she shut up and shut the tv. "Let's go."

"Where," she tilted her head to the side looking like a lost puppy.

"You know Adonis? He went on a date, with his girlfriend. I was thinking maybe we could spy on them."

She hesitated. "Are you sure we should do that? Wouldn't that be invasion of their privacy? Shouldn't we wait for Adonis to tell us?"

"Damn those two, they taught you good manners before I could corrupt you. You're right, it's very wrong to do that. But it'll be fun. What say?"

"I don't think that okay," she stated after great difficulty. It must have been so hard for her to stand for what she believes.

I smiled. "Okay then let's just go out for dinner."