Finally Back Home

Shadow's POV

I'm sitting in the kitchen right now, Jinxx finally stopped going all mom mode on me. Jake has been on his phone this whole time, and CC is also on his phone. Andy went back to the bunk area to try and find Lonny. I know I caused Lonny and CC to be upset, and I worried Jinxx way to much. I also know I'm to much for Andy to handle.

I go onto my phone to check Twitter, interesting things happen on there all the time. Jake posted that he was 'feeling better'. I hope they tell the truth to their fans at some point, they can't keep them in the dark forever.

After a while Andy came down stairs, Lonny wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Where's Lonny" CC asked. "He's now in his bunk, we talked a little, then he said he just wanted to rest" he told CC.

Andy then came over and sat next to me. "Andy? " I asked "yes? " he asked back looking straight at me. "When are you guys going to tell your fans the full truth? " I asked. I watched as he thought for a minute, "I'm not sure yet, we don't know how they'll respond" he said. "You won't know unless you tell them" I told him. He nodded his head, "you know, you're right" he said.

The bus then stopped. I looked out a window and noticed we where finally home. I went twords the bunks to get Lonny. I went to the back where his bunk was and knocked on the wood. "Lonny we're home" I said. His curtain opened right after I said that. A very tired looking Lonny came out.

We walked out of the bus and into the house. Everyone went to their rooms. I went into mine, but instead of resting I decided to do other things. I grabbed my sketch book and decided to draw. I wanted to apologize to all the guys, I think this is the best way to do so.

I drew the guys one at a time, I first did Jinxx. I ripped out the paper and wrote on the back 'Jinxx, I'm sorry for you having to worry about me so much, I'll try to not make you worry -Shadow'. I set that paper to my right side.

I then started doing Jake. I ripped out that page, flipped it to the back side and wrote 'Jake, I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've done, you've had to fix a lot of them, I'll try better -Shadow'.

Next I started doing CC. I ripped out the paper and flipped it to the back. I wrote on his, 'CC, I'm sorry I made you feel so bad about what you said, you said exactly what I wanted you to say, witch was the truth. I promise I'll do better and not force it out so much - Shadow'.

I did Lonny next, on his I wrote 'Lonny, thanks for being there when I need you, when I had a nightmare you where there, after going through a bunch of things, I had a panic attack, and you where there. If I made you feel bad at all, I'm sorry, I'll do better - Shadow'.

Finally I did Andy. On his I wrote. 'Andy, or dad, I haven't it figured out what one to use yet. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. If I wasn't here you wouldn't have as many problems that you have now. I've added so many problems to your plate. I'm also sorry for not always being truthful twords you. I will do better -Shadow'.

I grabbed all of the papers and went into the hallway. It was very quite in the house because everyone is asleep. I first got to Jinxx's room since it's the farthest from mine, I slipped the paper under his door, I do the same with Jake, CC, Andy and Lonny. I then go back to my room and plug in my earbuds and start listing to music, I've discovered this app called Pandora, I like it because I can find new bands that I might like. Sometime after that I pass out from exhaustion.

CC's POV

I wake up and look at the time, it's 5:45 am, I try and fall back asleep but my mind says it's time to get up. Ugh, I guess I'll be up now, Jake gets up in about 15 minutes from now, so I'll be alone until then.

I sit up in my bed and see something on the ground. Did I drop something while coming in. I'm awake so why not see what I dropped. I stood up and walked twords the object. It's a peice of paper. I pick it up and go back to sit on my bed. Looks like a drawing of me. It has a lot of detail to it.

I put it down next to me, it fell off the bed. I bent down to get it, I noticed that there where words on this side. 'CC, I'm sorry I made you feel so bad about what you said, you said exactly what I wanted you to say, witch was the truth. I promise I'll do better and not force it out so much - Shadow' is what it read. Okay, what's up with Shadow, this isn't normal. I'll check on him once he wakes up.

I look at the time once again, finally it's 6. I walk out of my room and sit in the living room. After sitting for a little bit I heard someone coming down the stairs. "Oh CC, I wasn't expecting to see you awake this early" Jake said. "Yeah, I couldn't fall back asleep" I told him. "Hey by chance did you get something from Shadow" I asked him once he sat down. "Funny you ask, yeah I did, it was a drawing with a weird note on the back, did you? " he said. "Yep, I got the same thing" I said. Now I'm more worried. I think he gave everyone one of the notes.

Jinxx was the next awake, I could tell because I heard him shuffling down the stairs. Once I saw him he was running with the paper in his hand. "Strange note" is all I could make out, he was completed out of breath. Andy came down. "Morning guys" he said rubbing his eyes. I didn't see a note on him. "What's that? " he asked Jinxx, he was pointing at Jinxx's note. "A weird note from Shadow" he told Andy. "Can I see it? " Andy asked.

Jinxx just gave it to him. "Anyone else get one of them" Andy asked. Me and Jake pulled ours out and handed them to him. "Where did you find them? " he asked. "I found mine right by my door on the ground" I told him. "Same" Jake and Jinxx said at the same time. Andy set down the three notes and walked back up stairs. After a few minutes he came back down with a paper in his hand. Looks like we all got one. I'm guessing Lonny got one also.