Alone? Or am I...

Shadows POV

The five people that came by where very nice, I wonder who there going to adopt. It was really nice to have some type of interaction with another person. I only got to meet 3 of the guys before they where made to leave. I only got two of there names, there was Lonny, the first one who came to see me, he left to get another one, I never got his name though, then there was Jinxx, who made a joke about everything. I know there where two more but I guess they where distracted by the other kids here. That was probably the only time someone will ever come up here. "Shadow" I heard from the stairs, it was the lady who owns this place "What" I said "please come down here" she said, I wonder who could be here, she wouldn't be this nice if there wasn't someone here.

I claimed down and saw two cops. "Can you please come with us, we have a few questions" one of them say, so I follow them to there car and get in, they drive to the police station, in big letters it says Columbus Police Department, at least I know where I am now. We go inside and they lead me to this one room, it only had a table in it and a few chairs. They gestured for me to sit down and I did. It feels weird being in here because the walls are so empty. "We where finally able to find you, do you remember anything from when you where very little" one of them say. "Umm, I remember my father yelling at me a lot" I say. They kept asking me weird questions, and I answered them the best I could. The cops looked surprised on some questions. After a few hours of them asking me questions I finally got to go back to the most boring place in the world.

When I got back it was really late so there was nobody awake, I quietly went to my room, I found a wrapped present there, I then opened it to find a black veil brides shirt. It has people on it, it must be the people in the band, I've only been able to listen to the music, I've never seen what they all look like or there names. I looked at the people, strange, they look like the 5 guys that came earlier. It must just be a cowinsidence. I put the shirt on and it was a little baggy, just how I like it. Even though the shirt said small it felt like a large on me. There was no name in the package or a card, it was just the shirt. I wonder who gave it to me. But now it's just me, all alone. I sit on the ground and stare at a wall.

I then heard noise coming from behind me. I pause my music and put my I pod away. I grab the nearest stick and look around. "You really think a stick would work" someone said. I turned around and saw Jinxx. "You scared me half to death, I thought someone was here to kidnap me" I said "I see you got my gift" he said "yeah I did thank you" I said. "I heard that person who plays violin in the band sucks" he said clearly jokeing. "Yeah he totally does" I said trying not to laugh the whole time. We both burst out laughing. "How long have you been listening to BVB" I asked him, "ummm like mid-2009 is when I first started listing to them" he said. "Isn't that around the time the group got together?" I asked "it's the time when the lead singer formed his group in California" he said. Wow he know a lot more then me, I only  know the basics. I guess he just had more things to read about them on. I wanted to ask him about them but I didn't want to sound weird so I stayed quite. "So what song where you listing to?" He asked me trying to start a conversation "wake up" I said "I am awake" he said, I laughed "I ment the song wake up" I said still laughing, he laughed a little "I know" he said, "it's a good song" he stated, "yeah it is" I said, "I love the guitar parts in it" he said. I nodded my head.

"Well I should head back now before someone notices I'm gone" he said, I laughed and waved him bye. Well that was fun. Sadly, I'm alone again, like always, I started listing to music again and passed out at some point.