The best kept secret.

This will have two parts!

"I was not flirting with Sapnap!" I shouted in frustration at my boyfriend, who followed me into the living room. Poor Sapnap upstairs being forced to listen to us argue.

"Then why is everyone tweeting about you two having late night discord calls for the past week!?" He was hurt, his voice cracking while he spoke.

I couldn't tell him.

I had to keep this secret.

"I can't-I can't tell you, okay? Just please, trust me." I begged, my voice now turning into an almost whisper, there was a reason behind me and Sapnaps secret talks, a reason Dream could not know. Not yet.

"How do you expect this relationship to work if you're keeping secrets? Secrets with my best friend?" At this point I thought he was going to cry. He grabbed his phone, his keys and I watched as his dirty blonde hair walked out the front door.

Light foot steps creaked down the stairs, I let myself fall into a fit of sobs, falling to the ground as an arm went around my shoulders.

"Please tell me his flight is booked? I can't keep this secret any longer." I cried into Sapnaps chest.

The secret was that Georges visa got approved, he's been packing his things for two weeks now. Planning only when Dream is asleep as the three of us sat in a discord call. My boyfriend hasn't questioned why I've been cleaning and moving things out of the guest bedroom, which is a good thing.

"George said it may be a few more days before he's packed and his stuff is on the way here. Dream won't leave you, get some rest." He whispered to me as he lifted me off the floor, gently gesturing me to head upstairs to sleep.

>>>

Dream
I'm staying at a hotel tonight.

More silent tears fell down my face as I read the words on my screen. I sat in front of my monitor, that being the only light illuminating the room, quickly muting myself so the guys wouldn't hear me sniffle.

"Y/n? Hellooooo?" George beckoned into his mic, noticing my sudden quietness. Sniffing and wiping the tears away with my sleeve I unmuted.

"Uh, yeah, I'm back." My stress being as obvious as ever. This secret was ruining my relationship, even though it wasn't a bad secret I felt horrible.

"Dream said he isn't coming home tonight." Sapnap stated, we were both getting frustrated but understood, I'd be just as angry if Dream was keeping a secret from me. Especially when it looked this bad to the public eye.

"What? Why?" George asked, genuine concern raising.

"Don't worry about it, when is your flight?" I responded, trying my best to change the subject.

"You guys only have to keep the secret until Wednesday, my flight arrives at seven in the morning." Hope filled my heart, this will all be over soon and Dream will see that all I wanted to do was surprise him for his birthday. George wanted to arrive before his birthday as an early gift so me and Sapnap have been keeping the secret, planning everything behind his back.

Y/n
Will you please come home?

Minutes went by with no response.

Y/n
Clay.

Dream
what.

Y/n
Come home.
-read 10:37 pm.

I decided to sleep it off, we've never been in a fight this bad before. After saying goodnight to the guys I slipped into sweatpants and crawled onto Dreams side of the bed. Surrounding myself with blankets to act as an absent body I forced myself to drift to sleep.

>>>>

Morning came with no texts, no missed calls. Nothing showing Dream has reached out, until I heard the front door open. Pushing myself out of bed faster than a kid on Christmas I peaked my head out the bedroom door, only to be met with a chest. My boyfriends chest to be exact.

"Just coming to get clothes." He stated, still being in the same outfit from our fight last night.

"Will you please talk to me?" I asked, sitting on the bed watching as he went to our walk in closet to rummage through his clothes.

"Will you tell me what's been going on?" His voice was dry, showing no emotion other than hurt.

"Soon."

"Then no." Throwing clothes into a duffel bag he zipped it up as he went for the door. My body reacted quickly as I bolted in front of it, blocking the exit with my small body, begging for him to listen. Tears built up in my eyes again as we just stared at each other.

"Please don't go." My throat was on fire from holding back the tears.

"Oh my god.." Dream said, his cheeks and ears turning red. He was fighting tears as well. "You're cheating on me. With my best fucking friend." My jaw dropped, I can't let him believe that's the truth.

"Clay, no I am not. I promise you that is not what's going on." I said, reassuring him that his statement wasn't true.

"Move. I'm done. This is done. Text me when your stuff is out. Until then I'll be at a hotel." Without another word he gently pushed me to the side, just enough to move me, he would never actually push me.

"Clay! Please, just listen to me!" I shouted, following down the hallway, right on his heels. The front door was slammed in my face without a response.

I was once again left on the floor, my body shoving itself against the fridge, in absolute hysterics.

"Y/n..." Sapnap said as he sat on the floor next to me, trying to help.

"No, if this wasn't for you and George begging me to keep this secret I wouldn't be in this position. This is your fault!" I yelled at him, projecting all my anger towards Dream onto him. Getting to my feet I walked to my bedroom, throwing myself onto the bed, letting everything out as the tears soaked my pillow.

Dream one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara