Chapter 16

"Ahh, well hello to you too Natasha. I see you are still recovering from your last mission." Tony has a look of fear in his eyes. Natasha's eyes gleaming fury right back. You know that look that parents give when you know you are in big trouble — yeah that look.

I took a look at the woman in front of me. She was stunning...... She wore a curly bob of natural red hair on her head. Her face pale, but had a colorful hue adorning it. Her eyes.............tell a broken story. Her eyes hold color, but not at the same time. Her figure.......slim but strong. I have a hunch that she holds some nasty battle scars. I wonder if she will tell me any stories or tell me her past. Maybe we could tell each other stories and laugh at some and......cry too.

She adorns all black. The body suit accents her curves. In honesty I think this suit was made by a man, but who am I to judge. The suit makes her look so bad uh..... ASS! It shows off all of her muscles and epitomizes her strength. It is almost perfect for her, but something tells me that she wished for something else.

She stares at me for a second before smiling and offering her hand. I shake her hand.

"I am Sophia, you must be?"

"Natasha Romanov." She winks at me. She takes a moment to admire my features. The gears in her brain are turning. I would really like to know what she is thinking. She turns swiftly to face Tony. Her face changes rapidly to make the form of a hawk or an eagle.

"You really like to hide things from us don't you Tony."

"Well, I just met her today, just as you have. So you and I are on the same page here."

"You still could have called us letting us know you at least found her."

"I ran into some hiccups and some trouble about our little lady and I was preoccupied with that."

"What type of trouble?" Natasha glances at me, sharing that angry parent look.

"No, no. Nothing that she did wrong. More or less what she attracted."

"What did she attract?"

"Well...... A teenage boy....."

"Who."

"Some rich kid named Flash Thompson."

"Will it be taken care of?"

"Yes Natasha, don't you worry."

Natasha quirks her lips up. It isn't exactly a smile but it can be perceived as one. She turns her head and looks at me. Natasha's gaze softens, to a look of total adoration.

"Sorry dove, I needed to make sure that this desperate child was taken care of."

"It's no problem, honestly!"

"But sure it is sweet cheeks! Can't have you losing you vir-

"Do not finish that sentence Stark."

"Didn't mean to offend you Natasha."

"Not for me...... for our little dove. Also we are adults not child molesters."

"Yeah, Mr. Stark that kinda sounds like a pedophile."

"Yeah, I get it kid, but on the bright side now she knows Natasha, onto the next part of the floor." Tony places a hand behind my back and guides me towards a long hallway with a set of rooms. Natasha follows us.

"Hey Nat, don't you have other things to do at the moment." Tony stares at Natasha, Natasha stares back. It looks to be a silent battle of patience. I stand closer to Peter and look at him. He graces being with a forehead kiss.

Tony keeps staring at Natasha as he backs up towards the kitchen area of the floor a few feet from us. He goes into the refrigerator to grab, I assume to be a snack. Tony grabs a piece of cheese. he quickly flings it towards Natasha. She makes no move to dodge it for catch it. It lands directly on her face with a slick smack. Natasha stands their with her arms crossed with her expression hidden.

"Well it seems that you blinked Nat, so you have some stuff you need to do after all." The cheese slides off of Natasha's face, revealing an indifferent Black Widow.

"Mr. Stark didn't you think, that you know....... That was a bit much?" Peter rubs the back of his neck.

"My house, my rules."

"Stark you paid for everything, Cap designed it, we designed our rooms, so not your house." Natasha stares.

"Wrong, I pay the bills, and built the place, so my house my rules." Tony pats Natasha on the shoulder before taking the cheese and taking a bite out of it.

"JARVIS, cancel all of my plans today."

Of course Ms. Romanov. Do you wish to reschedule?

"No, they can do without me for a few days."

"Your slick you know that, poison spider." Tony speaks with cheese bits flying from his lips and his hand with cheese flapping and pointing at Natasha.

"You know Tony, you are not the only one who has control of the situation." Natasha beacons me with her hand. I follow her without hesitation. "Dove I shall show you to your soon to be room in the tower."

"Tony said that it wasn't finished yet."

"That doesn't mean that I can't show you your what the room looks like."

"Fair point."

Natasha leads Peter, Tony, and I down the hallway to the first room. "This is Thor's room."

"Can we go inside?"

"Not without a biometric scan of Thor's dna sweet cheek."

"I should have guessed that there was going to be some level of security involved with the rooms." I shake my head, not bothered by it. I felt interested because I wanted to learn more about my soulmates before I met them. I did not want them thinking that I lived under a rock my whole life, despite the fact that I have. Natasha could've guessed that I had no idea what an IPad was. How ironic it is...... I go to an engineering science school.......

"Tin of Man! Lady Natasha I have returned from Asgard with Loki!"

Guess who's back?????????? I am!!!!!

-Enjoy!!!!