Chapter 14

Peter's hand rubs my back, the fibers of my dress creating an itch on my soft sensitive skin. Peter lays my body back down on the nurse's couch bed and moves my head away from Peter's ............hysterical aunt.......

"Aunt May, what going on? Is something wrong at home? Did our old neighbor next door die? Is there something important you need to tell me?" Peter asks within seconds of time.

"Peter, explain to me why I just got a call from the scho- Who is this lovely lady?" Her voice changes from pure motherly terror to beyond motherly in a matter of seconds.

"Ohhhhh, this is Sophia, you know the soulmate I was talking about ever sin-"

"Ever since you were six yes, and about how she was going to look like a fallen angel, an-"

"Yes, May, please stop talking,"

"He's getting red!"

"Mr. Stark,"

I hear Nanna's laugh echoing around the room. I can tell she has never had this much laughter in a long time, even between us both she never laughed like this. It warms my heart to know that Nanna is at least happy with my soulmates and some of their families.

"Peter is she awake? I would love to meet her!" Aunt May exclaims.

"Yes, May, she is awake, but she is shy, please be easy with her,"

"I promise, have you had any of your Peter tingles for her yet?" May asks.

"MAY!!!"

I lift myself up from the bed giggling at Ms.Parker's antics. "Peter, your aunt is really funny," I say still giggling.

"Why, thank you sweetie, call me Auntie, Aunt May, or May, Oh and Mr. Stark, why are you here?"

"Well..........I was kinda expecting someone to ask that.....Peter called me explaining that he found our soulmate, I came here as fast as I could to meet her, I met her Nanny in the Nurse Dupain's office. She told me everything about her on the spot, not even questioning who I was. Dupain led us into the private room. Once I saw her I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I could definitely see the damage her parents left," Tony walks over to my shaken form, takes my hands and whispers, " I am I determined to fix the damage, no matter what it is,"

Tears fall from my already red face. An overjoyed emotion fills my mind and soul. For once I feel love other than Nanna's. I will never be ungrateful for what Nanna has sacrificed for my well-being. Yet, I finally feel like a true princess, something that Nanna has promised me for a long time, but wasn't her promise to uphold. I finally found my Prince Charming or Charmings from all those fairytales that Nanna read to me when I was younger. I am hopeful that I will find a Duchess or a Countess. A very beautiful one too. Maybe one day I will be like Anastasia, the lost princess. Nanna always loved telling me that story. She always tells me, even now how much Anastasia and I have in common. Except that I am not a real princess of course. The silence is broken when we hear a light rumble of a knock on the door separating us from the outside world. May, the only person closest to the door, asks who it is.

"Dork, Sophia, its me, MJ," a voice softer then she has ever talked before, especially to me. Peter tells May to open up the door. The door creaks with old age. MJ's frame comes into view with her wrist in a semi-cast, crossed against her chest.

"What happened?" Peter's voice erupts the quiet aura in the peaceful room.

"Flash sexually attacked Sophia first. I tried to stop him from defiling her, but I was to late, got thrown around. My wrist crashed into the lockers causing a break in the bone. Sophia tried to stop him from breaking anymore bones, thankfully we got away, and Peter found us," MJ's eyes follow my figure as she tells our story.

"What happened to Flash?" I timidly asked.

"Why, you shouldn't be worried about that dick,"

"MJ!"

"Peter, he deserves that name,"

"I want to know his punishment," I justified

"He has no punishment, his parents made sure of that,"MJ finished.

"That prick get's everything handed to him, huh?" Tony comments.

"Yes, Stark, you should know that better then anyone else," MJ whispers.

"At least I earned everything that I got, you are a snobby one, I like you," Tony's famous smirk shines in full glory.

"Thanks, I guess,"

"Well, what are we going to do?" I asked, mainly MJ.

"There is nothing that we can do, Sophia,"

"I have to go to that date with him at 6," I stated.

"You can just not go," Peter rasped.

"Even better, she will not go," Tony's jealousy beaming through his cockiness.

"You both heard what MJ said, he is a powerful person, he could do anything to us," Tears well up in my eyes, shinning wet icicles freshly melted in the early spring.

"Did you forget that I am in the room sweets, you have a billionaire at your side......aka me, you could hurt anyone your pretty heart desires," Tony snarks.

"I do not wish pain on anyone, for any reason at all, including influence by money or power," I stated holding my arms to my chest.

"Yet, this is a good time to use it,"

"Yes, but no," MJ answers for me.

"However-

"Mr. Stark, may I intrude, but my little Sophia really doesn't like this atmosphere that we all have created, collectively as a group. How about we all just ignore the recent events that have just happened," Nanna strides over to Tony whispering something in his ear. " Maybe to get her mind off of all the stress, you can show her what her home may look like in the near future,"

"I may take you up on that offer,"

Hey everyone, I managed to get another chapter done in this story. I like to think that I am one step closer to finishing this story. This story has been long overdue to be finished and I would like to start working on my Winx story and my Power Ranger's story. Thanks for all the lovely support so far, and maybe, hopefully this story will be finished by the end of the year.

-Dreamland