18

Friday, March 3rd , 2023
6:45pm

Delilah POV

"Hi, Mrs.Brown is Hazel home", I asked standing on Hazel's doorstep.

"Hey, sweetheart long time no see come in", she replied with a long lasting smile on her face.

"She's in her room".

"Okay".

Walking down the hallway it seemed smaller than the last time I visited, maybe it was because I hadn't been here in so long.

"Hazel", I questioned knocking on her door.

"Delilah", she asked with a confused look on her face.

"What do you want".

"What do I want", I asked back highly offended.

"Yeah what do you want, why are you here".

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Go ahead".

"You know what never mind because you're being rude".

"How am I being rude you didn't even try to call or talk to me because you're to focused on Dante yet I'm being rude".

"Are you being serious right now".

"Very".

"And now you're coming to my house for what, to "talk".

"Don't blame this all on me, like I'm the bad guy".

"But you are Delilah, I told you that I was sorry for slipping up and saying that to Dante when we were at lunch and you didn't even let me explain myself".

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN".

"THAT I APOLOGIZED".

"Cut the bullshit Hazel I haven't been to school in months and you haven't called, texted, even stopped by to see if I was okay".

"Don't make it seem like you didn't cross my mind at all, I asked Grayson where you were and he just looked at me, he didn't even try to tell me."

"You came here to make me feel guilty for not talking to you, when that's what you wanted. You didn't want to speak to me. At Naomi's birthday party you didn't even acknowledge me because you were to caught up in Dante's glow".

"And you have the audacity to be running back to me, after he broke your little precious heart, miss me with that Delilah.".

"Hazel".

"No, don't Hazel me Delilah. Just leave".