Like when did it happen? When did it start? Why is the original Chomi from Inso's law reality being treated this way? Ah yes, the original Chomi only wanted to hide from this grim reality, she wanted to make friends, she was an awkward person, but she was misunderstood and known as an emotionless person, a stone that is difficult to break, and that made her into the person she is now.

Though Mimi, the person currently possessing Cho's body, did not appear to care about the rumors, they were tearing her apart on the inside.

No one, however, can blame her, as she has endured a hell of a lot, by which I mean so much that no one can fathom how someone could have endured it.

The professor smiled and laughed, then continued teasingly, "You won't be cutting now since I'm here."

Chomi sweatdropped and nodded in return; she could even feel Yeoryeong's rage from behind her because the female overheard someone gossiping about her crush, er, friend.

And thankfully, Eunhyeong was there to hold back the goddess.

Ji-ho and Chunhyeong sat there in silence, staring at Chomi's back.

Ju-in had just noticed that not only was he sulking earlier with the Yeoryeong because Dan-I was in the other class, but he was also irritated by the students who were disparaging Chomi.

"Hmmm..." he thought deeply, knowing that no one, not even myself, could read his mind.

'Okay, I'm hungry, I wonder what my mom cooked for me,' Chomi pondered as she returned to her seat and began wondering about food.

"Um- sir? Could you please give me the other seat?"

She cast a glance at her seatmate, who was already rasing her hand; she had already deduced that the person beside her did not want to sit next to her, so they would move the chair and so on.

"Hm? Would you mind explaining why?"

"Uh... Er... Um..." The person next to her stuttered, wondering what reason she had.

"Do you have any difficulty sitting next to Chomi?" said the teacher, "Min hyun."

"N-no,"

"Hm, that will be an issue; I can't afford to make my students uncomfortable; it's fine with me if you relocate your chair next to [Random name] if Ms. Chomi agrees."

As Chomi glanced at the two, the spoken name snapped at her thinking 'Eh?!? Why does it always have to be me?!?'

"Do whatever you want," she said, glaring at the person seated next to her.

She's as straightforward and to-the-point as she's always been. However, she behaves differently in different situations, such as in public and in private.

Min Hyun cleared his throat and announced, "It is time to select the class representative."

In the end, Eunhyeong and Yeoryeong were elected president and vice president, respectively.

As two specific people sulked in their chairs; their teacher called the class president and vice president to the staff room, and Chomi couldn't be bothered because she could nap on her seat while they were gone.

Then they left, and we all knew that this isn't the end for Mimi, as she was also called to the faculty room to deliver papers to the two students, whose professor had forgotten to send them out.