12

Having left her pack safely elsewhere, having to travel in and around the arena to get back to it was a simple walk, in theory. Only what should've been a couple of minutes' walk, was dragging, Nureka was also dragging one of her feet more and more, and no matter how much she shook her leg to get rid of the pins and needles shooting down it, it did nothing. Of course, her slowing down and showing some form of discomfort didn't bode well with Kotallo.

He had to admit she did do a lot of rolling, skidding and jumping. A few falls she had taken didn't look like they had the best of landings. Her initial flying into the pit itself was something that was amazing, yes, but the slamming against the Frostclaw's chest didn't look so amazing. Basically, at any point in the fight, Nureka's leg could've got hurt. The fact she was only limping slightly signalled to him that it wasn't anything serious. She clearly didn't have a broken bone, or else she would be displaying more signs of discomfort.

"Here!" Kalla, the Desert Clan tattooed girl stuck her arm in the air noticing their presence. It wasn't like the others in the foyer area didn't either. Kalla wasn't responsible for looking after people's belongings, but Nureka had got her stuff and rushed off so quickly that she just left her pack at Kalla's feet.

Nureka awkwardly walked up to her and took her pack and shouldered it, the fact she tried to subdue a wince had Kotallo frowning more. That earlier hesitance and apprehension was just doubling, it wasn't like he hadn't been in his fair share of fights, and he knew full well that once that initial high had worn off, pain could and would kick in. He may not have tried hard enough to deter her from the challenge she went through with, but he did feel this niggling blame; not saying she was hurt because of him, more perhaps he should've been a bit more persuasive with dissuading her.

"You know, I do believe most that are in here now were rushing to the nearest opening to see you fight. I must also admit, I think most bet against you succeeding." Kalla stated with a casual shrug while she glanced around at those that were either warming up, training, or waiting for their time in the fighting pit.

Nureka stopped fidgeting with her other strap, she felt a twinge pull in her shoulder when she tried to get the material over her arm. Counting another limb that was causing trouble, did cause Kotallo's frown to somehow grow even deeper, his expression becoming graver by the second. Nureka did let out a laugh though, even if the sound was hoarse, the chill from the Frostclaw's were still affecting her, clearly. "I would probably count myself out too, if I were you. Did I suspect a challenge named after my homeland to be that hard? Yes. It is fitting, if anything. Fitting and unforgiving."

"You're welcome back anytime," Kalla offered with another smile, though from the frowning Marshal behind Nureka, Kalla got the impression that if she did return, it would be much later and after she had healed. Her pain hadn't gone unnoticed by her, her gait was a little slow, one of her feet hovering a little above the ground as she stood there, and one arm was definitely being held in a tense way.

Nureka nodded back, "I joked about a team up." She didn't need to see Kotallo to feel his presence, she also didn't need to see him to feel the radiating aura that was coming off of him. It was a mixture of unease, displeasure almost and concern. It was this jumbled mix which had caused him to turn ever silent, again, and appear more agitated than he actually probably felt.

Kalla's eyes widened as she shifted her weight and looked from one to the other. Nureka was looking at her with this casual smile, which definitely didn't reflect Kotallo's expression, which right now was incredibly hard, his eyes unblinking and lips in a thin line. "Well, I am certain that everyone would be interested to see that."

Nureka leaned forwards, she looked the black, yellow and red tattooed girl in the eyes, the black paint which surrounded them just made them stand out so much. "Don't hold your breath," Nureka whispered, giving her a mischievous look as she glanced Kotallo's way. He in return just stared at her, and she inhaled slowly, standing up straight she said farewell to the challenge keeper and headed Dukkah's way.