Part 10

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were allowed to go ahead and sit because Finn already had a table for us. "Hey Finn, you remember Mary" Millie asked while sitting down, I sat right next her own the edge, "yeah I do. Hi Mary". I smiled and nodded. "Ok well sophia, Wyatt, and jack will be here soon. Chosen can't come because he's in Mexico right now" Finn informed us as we looked threw the menus.

I decided to order a burger with fries and a drink, so did mills. Jaeden ordered a sandwich like Finn. The rest quickly arrived after and ordered then they got started on talking. "How's your movie going millie, Jaeden" Sophia asked looking over my quickly like I wasn't there. "Good. You should see Mary act j mean she's amazing" Millie said and Jaeden nodded, "I don't understand how she got so good. This is her first role" Jaeden explained to them.

I nodded then saw the food come out. The waiter passed out the food then left. "Oh. I'm so sorry I didn't know you were in the movie too. Maybe I can come around and see you act sometimes" she offered while smiling warmly at me, I smiled back with realizing and nodded, "yeah that'd be fun". She nodded, holding eye contact a little longer than normal, then went back to her food. I looked over at Finn, who she was sitting by, and he raised his eyebrows at me. I quickly looked down at my food and continued to eat.

"So I know you and Wyatt are filming I am not ok with this, right" Millie said trying to make things less awkward, "yeah we are. A lot of..blood" Sophia said while laughing with Wyatt, "on her. None on me. I'm to priceless for that" Wyatt joked, Finn rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yo Jack why are you here" Finn asked while looking beside him to jack, "I'm filming Shazam 2" he explained to them. I was told Jack was talkative by millie in the car but he wasn't talking that much.

Just then I got a call from Ross duffer, "hello". "Hey Mary. Can you tell Millie and Jaeden that y'all have an interview tonight to go to? We'll talk about it more when y'all get back around 2" he asked nicely, "yeah sure. Bye". "Bye". I turned off my phone and looked at millie, "we have an interview to go to tonight, Ross said he'd tell us more about it later when we get back around 2" I told her then looked at Jaeden, he nodded.

I heard the doors to the restaurant open and she walked in, Lorence. I quickly turned my head and laid it down infront of my plate, shit shit shit" I mumbled. "Mary you ok" millie asked but I put my finger up to her mouth, "don't say my name please". But, of course, she saw me, "hey Marrible" I hear her say behind me, "I'm not marrible. Fuck off" I mumbled while still Laying my head down. "Wow no need to be rude to your ex. I think I deserve better" she said, the smile present in her voice.

"Are these your new friends, new girlfriend even" she asked while eyeing Millie and suddenly I had confidence, "lorence. Leave". She stared at millie a second longer before looking at me and smiling, "you should eat less. It's showing Mary" then she left. I watched her walk to her table with her friends before looking back at my plate and standing up. "Mary where are you going" Millie asked quickly but I was already half way to the bathroom.

I shut the one person bathroom door and sat against the wall, trying my best to hold it in.