xv. Minnie's advice

Začať od začiatku

Thomas blinked repeatedly and tried to think, did he see Alice when had come back? The problem was he didn't remember, and that's when he left the hotel room. Worry spreading around his cold body that now turned hot from his tremendous hangover.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK I should do? " asked Alice, Alice decided after drinking three bottles of vodka that she'd pack her things and head over to her cousin Minnie's house. Minnie squealed when she saw her younger cousin.

" I think you should go back there and fucking confront him. " is what the party girl replied with, a grin on her red lips. Alice only sighed and shook her head, she decided to think of what to do knowing that tonight Tommy, herself and his brothers would all be heading back tonight to Birmingham.

" honestly I don't know what to do anymore Minnie. "

" confront him or just fuck. "

" thank you Minnie for that amazing advice, I'll be sure to use it when I'm I returned to being eighteen years old. " Alice remarked sarcastically as she rolled her eyes, she sipped her tea and glanced at her watch. " fuck! " she yelled as she realized she stayed far too long at her cousin's who only gasped in surprise by the sudden shout.

" what? What is it?! " her younger cousin asked, worry flooding her face as she looked at her older cousin in confusion as well. " I'm late! And Thomas is going to be so mad! "

Minnie sighed in relief before falling back to the leather armchair, " Bitch, I actually thought you were having a mini seizure or something. "

" why the fuck would I have a mini seizure? " Alice asked, completely and utterly confused by her cousins thoughts. " well obviously because your pregnant, no? " Minnie asked with a  questioning look and Alice only groaned before going to get her bags from the staircase.

" I'll see you soon alright! " Alice said before closing the door to Minnie's small apartment. Her cousin in sadness went over to her window and looked down at Alice who entered a car before it drove off, Minnie sighed sadly before taking another drag of her cigarette and went up to her room.

Alice began to make herself look presentable as she fixed her and makeup once she saw she was near the hotel, Alice only hopped that her husband hadn't left to go look for her.

Alice then entered the hotel with two men helping her carry her luggage, she made her way to the front desk with a frantic look on her face. " hello, has Thomas Shelby left the building? " she asked impatiently as she looked around hoping to see Thomas at the bar the hotel had. Or the luxury seatings as well.

But he was no where in sight.

" yes ma'am, he has. " the man then checked his watch, " after two hours ago. " he spoke once again with a charming smile. Alice furrowed her eyebrows, two hours ago?

Tommy wasn't supposed to leave her, she hadn't realized she spent so much time talking to Minnie that she completely forgot about going back to Birmingham today. Alice then sniffled as tears began forming into her eyes, had Thomas really wanted to get rid of her so badly? Her Tommy.

The desk clerk furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the young pregnant women begin to cry softly as she reached for her handkerchief from her little purse, " is everything alright Madam? " he asked solemnly.