"Ok no problem can you please tell us name of the village where he has been posted? Its actually important for us." Angrey said while I raised my eyebrow towards her indicating to answer him.

"Ahh, yes actually he has been posted in a village named, Ramgadh." As soon as she said this angrey smirkingly look towards me, and I also smirk in return. Dhara look at us confused while we walk out of the hospital after warning that receptionist not to leak this information and also giving some money to her.

"Now will you please tell me ,why you both are smiling like an idiot inside?" Dhara ask us as soon as we reach near the car.

"Dhara we both are smiling because we think that now its time to to visit our village as Ramgadh is our village only. Its long time we have not been there, but it seems that now village is itself calling us." I said to her as we seat in the car.

"Does it mean that we are going to your family village?" She asked excitedly to which I nod. She clapped her hands and I laughed at her childishness. Be ready Dr. Sameer khanna we are coming to know the truth that you are hiding from so many times.

AUTHOR'S POV-

After celebrating that success news with some other business friends, Vansh and Mr Ajay came back to rai Singhania mansion around 4 pm. After greeting dadi in the hall ,They directly went to their respective rooms to get fresh and changing in some comfortable clothes. They have not said anyone yet about the good news, they thought that when everyone is present they will say it together.

When Vansh entered the room, he hear the most melodious voice and sees the most beautiful sight of his life. Ridhima first time is laughing wholeheartedly after coming in this house. She is sleeping on the bed while holding her stomach and Rohan is tingling her, she is continuously stopping him but that naughty child is not listening and was enjoying the moment. Ridhima holds Rohan hands but he again somehow frees himself and starts to tingle her. Again she breaks out in a heart warming laughter and after sometime Rohan stops and climb on her stomach and lay down on her by hugging her. She is still laughing faintly and was breathing heavily. After sometime she stops to laugh and her breath also became normal, she silently kiss Rohan's forehead and in-turn earn a wet cheek kiss from Rohan.

VANSH' POV-

I don't know but I again feel that I am losing myself in her. Her beauty and innocence is attracting me towards her, and I am felling like I killing her innocence day by day. She never laugh this much freely from the time she meets me, she always was scared and submissive around me. Oh god she looks the most beautiful woman on the earth while laughing wholeheartedly. Wait a minute, what in the hell I am even thinking. This is the same lady who snatched my love and here I am lost in her thought, she doesn't deserve this. This is her old ways only, first to trap a person by her innocent face and than back stabbed them. How can I forget that she messed up my whole life and because of her I lost her. Whatever it is I think that she is not good for my health nowadays, she distract me every now and then, and left me high.I need to maintain distance from her or else we both may end up in doing something which we both regret later.

I coughed fakely to gain their attention but I think that both are so much busy in their own world that they didn't hear me. This time I coughed loudly and they both looks towards me, Rohan gets down from her stomach and run towards me. Ridhima looks towards me fearfully, might be fearing of being caught on the bed after my warning also.She composes herself and after correcting her saree, she stand up from the bed.
Rohan hugged me from legs and I pick him up while giving him wet kisses on his cheeks.

"Dad oo(you) tame(came)ealy(early) today.yeahhh." Rohan scream excitedly to which I roll him up in the air and then make my way towards the bed. He start to say me about his whole day, how he plays with john, how he forces Ridhima today in the noon to sleep in this room instead of his room. Ohh now I understand might be for him only she today slept here or else she will never go against my warning. Rohan said how he write all alphabets by himself today with the help of his Ma. I am just nodding my head whenever he is saying something and was completely enjoying the moment with my son.