89

Narrator's P.O.V
Remembering what he has said to his In Laws earlier.. Taehyung blushed as he awkwardly asked;

"About that.. Yn.. I know we haven't been dating that long but-"

"If you're going to propose to me right now after everything that moldy donut and that rotten onion were just saying to me, I swear I'll faint.

Hearing her saying these things only made Taehyung even more nervous as he blushed even more and stutter out;

"W-What? N-No! No, that's not what I was going to do at all! Listen.. I just... need to ask you something."

After having somewhat of a reassuring answer that he was NOT going to be proposing anytime soon, Yn nodded as she calmly asked;

"And what would that be?"

"Have you.. ever thought about taking adoption seriously.. you know for your.. um situation?"

Taehyung asked carefully and after thinking about how to answer his question, Yn nodded as she said;

"Honestly.. I used too. After I had those two miscarriages, I went to the hospital.. where the doctor told me that I was... unable to have children-"

Suddenly Taehyung started to change the subject as he wasn't talking about adoption but now about the possibility of having children;

"But.. that was a long time, I'm just saying but do you think that there's a tiny part of you that... thinks that the doctor could wrong? You know considering that all of that happened so many years ago-"

And as she was starting to get confused as to why he was suddenly taking about this now, Yn cuts him off by saying;

"Taehyung.. all I want to do is to go and see our son. But.. we can talk about this later tonight if you want-"

"No, no! It's fine, we don't have to talk about it, I was just.. curious that's all-"

"Taehyung.."

"Yeah Love?"

"Although.. I was able to face your In Law's after you confirmed us being together... I.. I just don't know if I can do that at work-"

"Hey now.. where's all of this coming from?"

"I don't know.. sometimes I feel like you will get fed up with me with all of this.. secrecy. I.. I know that it bothers you so much that I'm hardly affection towards you.. I can see it on your face.. everytime I reject any form of affection from you.. you get sad and you would sometimes look disappointed-"