(𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈) 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

Kori just lets the words bounce off of him. At this point in their relationship, he knew how emotional Zamir's hangovers could be. "Alright, finish getting this shit out your stomach and I'll get you some advil and food, okay? You'll be straight."

"You can't cook."

"I'm decent."

"You fuckin' burnt your noodles because you forgot to put the water in'nere-" That's all Zamir is able to get out before he's puking again.

Kori tries and fails to hide a smirk; thankfully, the boy can't see him. It quickly falls when he hears Zamir sob, the sound guttural and painful. "Mir," he whispers, not quite knowing what else to do except for rub his back.

"My fucking throat hurts, I'm hungry, it stinks in here, why the fuck—" His words quickly break off into a disquieting, wet puking noise.

Watching this, Kori realizes just how thankful he is for the fact he doesn't drink. "I know Mir, I know. It's gonna be over soon, okay? Your body just needs to flush it out."

"Shut..." Zamir pants, "Up."

Kori doesn't reply, choosing instead to press gentle, sweet kisses down the column of his spine, the skin sweaty underneath his lips. Zamir tenses, "Jj?"

"Yea?"

"The fuck are you doin'?"

"I dunno," he replies honestly, "Do you want me to stop?"

"..."

Tentatively, Kori presses a kiss to his left shoulder. When Zamir doesn't say anything, he continues on, pressing his lips against every inch of skin he can reach. Underneath him, Zamir slowly relaxes. His terse silence become whispered curses and soft sighs as Kori continues his loving assault, thoroughly marking his skin.

"Shit," Zamir cusses, eyes slipping shut as Kori grabs onto his braids and pulls, forcing him to expose the expanse of his neck. Kori quickly latches his lips onto his exposed throat, biting and flicking his tongue against the skin. "Fuck- move up, move up," Zamir mumbles.

He full-on shudders when Kori obliges him and nips at the sensitive flesh below his jawline. Must be his spot, he thinks to himself as he sucks the skin into his mouth.

"Wait, hol' up," Zamir suddenly sounds panicked.

"What-"

Kori flinches back as Zamir jerks violently, puke once again spewing from his lips. He can't do nothing but watch as his (?) friend-partner-something throws up whatever is left in his stomach, making miserable noises all the while.

Thankfully —this being the only good thing to happen in the last few minutes— that's the last time and Zamir's able to stumble to his feet with Kori's assistance. They go through a tiny routine, where they alternate from brushing their teeth, washing their face, and pissing, before finally hobbling back to the bedroom, where Kori gently deposits Zamir on the mattress with a soft "don't move, I gotchu."

He's about to head down to the kitchen to get something for Zamir to eat when the boy stops him, "Kori."

The absence of a nickname has him abruptly turning around, "Hm?"

"What was that?"

"Watchu mean?"

Zamir waves his hand in a random motion, "In the bathroom, what the fuck was that?"

Kori tilts his head, still not quite understanding what Zamir was talking about, "I was just trying to... make you feel better."

"By kissing me?"