My One and Only. My One True Love.

Start from the beginning

"I hate transformations," Plagg grumbled.

"You'll live." Adrien smirked and tossed the cheese in Plagg's direction, barely waiting for him to finish eating before calling for his transformation.

"It'll never cease to amaze me," Luka said when Adrien vanished from sight. "Marinette outdid herself with this one."

"She sure did," Chat Noir said, already climbing out of the window. "Thanks, guys. I owe you one."

Less than a minute later, he stepped onto the roof of the Château Bouffémont, one of the most beautiful buildings on the city's outskirts. Picturesque gardens, rolling hills, and a cloudless blue sky... yet his eyes were glued to her instead. A vision in red he loved to marvel at, the most stunning of sights that still rendered him speechless even after years of being together. He could barely muster his Chat Noir charm. "And here I was hoping I would finally see your dress since, you know, you saw my tux."

She laughed, lighting up the space with her smile. "Will you ever give up?"

"Should I?"

Her smile told him everything he needed to know. Chat stepped closer and, taking her in his arms, claimed her lips in a lingering kiss. Gosh, she smelled divine! And her skin... So smooth and tender. Especially her lips. He'd kiss them forever if he could.

She pulled away, struggling to steady her breath. Leaning her forehead against his, she watched him from under her long eyelashes with the softest expression on her beautiful face. "I missed you."

His lips tugged in a smile as he gently nuzzled his nose against hers. "I missed you, too."

"I love my girls," she whispered, stealing a quick peck to his cheek. "And the last few days with them were amazing, but I need a few quiet moments with you alone if I want to survive this day."

"You read my mind." Chat pulled her closer, a low rumbling of a purr starting up in his chest. He didn't try to stop it. His Lady loved his purrs, and he loved placing light butterfly kisses along her jaw as she relaxed in his arms. "How long do we have?"

"Five minutes?" Ladybug tilted her head to give him access to her neck. "Maman went to check if... if everything's ready, and when she's back... I'll have to be in the room, trying to relax with meditation breathing exercises Alya gave me."

"She should have just sent you to me." He purred against her skin between kisses. "I'm way better at relaxing you than any exercises ever will be."

"Why do you think I'm here?" She opened her eyes, gently caressing his cheek with her hand.

He kissed her again. Slowly and tenderly, with the love and reverence his bride deserved.

"Thank you for the basket," she breathed against his lips as they pulled apart. "I assume Plagg was helping?"

He better not find out his Kwami messed up his carefully-arranged gift. "What did he do?"

Ladybug giggled, reached for her yo-yo and showed him a picture of the basket Adrien had arranged to be delivered to his bride this morning. A simple token of his appreciation he had personally filled with treats she loved and little trinkets holding special meanings and memories for the two of them. A half-eaten wheel of Camembert in the middle of his masterpiece was certainly not one of his ideas!

"I'm going to kill him," Chat growled. "I don't care that he's immortal. I'm killing the moron for stinking up your present."

"Come on, it wasn't so bad. It's rather sweet... in a way. At least where Plagg is concerned."

"He gave you his half-eaten leftovers."

"And have you ever seen Plagg share?"

She had a point. "I'm still going to kill him."