Chapter 66: I was targeted by the city lord 5

"Oh, I've been searching for half an hour, and it will be dark soon. If I don't go home again, Mary will tell me." The old man frowned.

Su Yao twitched the corners of his mouth speechlessly, and continued to ask according to the procedure in the novel, "Okay, where have you been today?"

"Oh!" The old man slapped his head suddenly, with a sudden realization, and said loudly, "Greenland Forest, in the nearby Greenland Forest! It must have fallen there!"

"Well, I'll take a look." Su Yao replied.

"Wait." The old man suddenly stopped Su Yao, "Young man, don't be impulsive just because you are an adventurer! The beasts in Greenland Forest are very ferocious, you have to prepare something."

Su Yao nodded. He really didn't expect this. Now he is a zero-level player. He has no weapons and no skills. He will break into the forest at the beginning.

In the novice period, the things the system gave were a silver coin, five steamed buns, and a small dagger with no wear resistance. There were few things and it was very useless...

Playing with the small dagger in his hand, Su Yao suddenly made a few provocative movements, the movements were like flowing water, the metallic luster flashed like a meteor, and he had the aura of a cold-blooded killer.

Until he got acquainted with it, he stuffed the small dagger back into the twenty-square backpack on the left waist and walked towards Greenland Forest.

The woods are lush, and there are unknown wild flowers and weeds everywhere. Occasionally, the light flickers, the birds sing and the flowers are fragrant, and the strong atmosphere from the primitive fills the Greenland forest.

Going deeper into the forest along the stone road, the color of the surrounding trees became darker and darker, until the back even turned dark green, and the viscous strange smell continued to emanate from the liquid flowing out of the tree.

Is this going the wrong way?

Su Yao looked around, a little puzzled, obviously he came according to the map...

"call out--"

As soon as the strange sound sounded, Su Yao moved his left foot to dodge sideways, and a needle-like thing stuck to the ground.

"Who!" Only the sound of wind answered Su Yao.

It seemed to be a hallucination, and there was no sound or movement anymore.

Su Yao rubbed his temples, as if nothing had happened, and continued to move forward according to the map.

However, why haven't you encountered a wild monster?

Walking on the rustling sound of dry leaves rubbing, his right hand is pressed against the seam of his trousers, the dagger is tucked into his fingertips, ready to go.

"Ugh-"

From the front came the painful voice of the beast, and the scolding voice of some people, not far or near, the voice was very clear, Han Xia ran quickly.

"I'm rubbing it, is this boss a novice? The blood is so thick, it's been fighting for an hour, and it doesn't necessarily lose much!" A rough man with a giant axe in both hands stared fiercely at not far away and was panting. The white wolf, disgusted and bored, made no secret of it.

After a gentle boy next to him heard his words, he waved his staff and pursed his lips, "It's done, let's talk less, fourth, if it's because the boss is in a bad mood today, he won't come, and neither will we. As for how bitter it is, alas."

"Hmph, if I knew who killed the boss, I'd be the first to stab him to death!" Su Yao was stunned when a familiar voice sounded, when he realized that it was the arrogant young man he had just met. , raised his eyebrows, who did not know who stabbed to death.

"Okay, it's not like you can't fight without the boss, let's fight well." The priest in the white robe pouted, but he still scolded the person who killed the boss in his heart. It's not like that, they are now You can go home and rest.

In front of them was a two-meter-tall giant wolf, covered in white, with piercing eyes, sharp claws, and a ferocious aura, but a long mouth was carved out of its abdomen, dripping blood constantly, dyed red. The white fur around it, the long tail hanging down, is a little listless.

Seeing the ruby ​​wrapped around its tail, Su Yao stopped, hiding behind a tree, staring at him without blinking, watching the blood on the wolf's head drop continuously.

"Ow—" The wolf fell down again, struggling a few times but didn't get up.

The four people had a look of joy on their faces, and when they were about to give it the final blow, a figure suddenly appeared, and the four were stunned.

I saw that he raised the knife and stabbed the wolf's throat five times in just one second. The light in the wolf's eyes went out and he died instantly.