WORLD 1: Chapter 2 - 5✔️

WORLD 1: Chapter 2

"The contract has been successfully signed; let's now get to know one another."

Su Yao interrupted at No. 052: "Tangyuan*, stop spouting nonsense. Let's start right away."

*With a delicate flavor and soft, chewy texture, tangyuan is a versatile dessert. It can be prepared in a variety of ways, including being stuffed, colored, fried, and boiled. It can also be served in its most basic form as a pure white ball of glutinous rice. Similar to how dumplings are made, Tangyuan is made*

"If that's the case, we...no, why do you call me Tangyuan?"

Su Yao responded, "Because you resemble a dumpling."

No. 052: "..."

"Forget that, it doesn't matter what the name is; now let me explain it to you."

Su Yao interrupted it once more. "No, I understand what you're saying. It's merely to complete a mission and then attack someone in the world."

Tangyuan: "..."

How did you find out that, host? Did you read the script sneakily?

"My Sword* is thirsty, so let's get to work."

*Another meaning of p*nis*

Tangyuan: "..."

Can't you, as a guy, be a little more reserved, host? It makes sense why you haven't had success in your single life.

{Ding! Transmitting in the first mission world}

Su Yao was dragged into the alley by other people as soon as he arrived in the first mission before he had a chance to resist.

When he looked closely, he noticed that his clothes are flowing fashion*. He noticed that he was surrounded by men who were not good people, and their stares gave him a very uneasy feeling.

*For long hair and clothing: hanging or draping loosely and gracefully*

The man with the red rooster's head* remarked with a smile, "Boy, hand your wallet out, otherwise..." His eyes had been circling over Su Yao's body.

* An insulting term for a punk with some freaky hairstyle. This is a term especially used to refer to punks with red mohawks.

The other people gave him the same sort of stare.

Su Yao's expression abruptly turned icy. He was about to tell something when Tangyuan's voice interrupted him, "Host, your mission target has appeared."

When Su Yao heard this, his eyes glowed. He raised his head. He froze like a deflated ball when he spotted the handsome boy standing there.

The target is a man, why?!

He doesn't want a boyfriend. He wants a girlfriend.

No, perhaps he is a tall girl dressed in men's attire. After all, there are some handsome girls around now. He himself has a girlish appearance.

Additionally, perhaps they could work well together?

Su Yao, a brain tonic, was halted by those guys as soon as he started to surge towards his own goal.

"Where are you headed, boy?"

Su Yao desired to slam these gangsters' heads with his fists since he was so furious. The kind of destructive that have blood flowing.

He had to abandon the plan, however, and seek for assistance after deciding that it would be bad for the target to be scared away by the fierce scene.

"Help! I'm being robbed!"