he came back up then water rushed down his abs and i couldn't help but gaze at it quickly. his wavy hair dripped into the hot tub but i turned towards the latter to prevent myself from staring.

clay grabbed my waist swiftly and brought me close to him, our bodies were touching each other.

"yes?" i asked confused.

"just taking a moment to admire your beauty" clay looked deeply at my skin.

i smiled while trying looking away.

"you're cute with freckles... i never noticed them before" clay mentions then leaning into the bridge of my nose and planting a soft kiss where my freckles lied.

"th-thank you" i said then looking at the many freckles on his face, they've always been very noticeable.

clay slowly let go of me and directed me towards the latter by using my hips.

"i have an idea" clay smirked.

"oh god.... do i really wanna know?" i laughed.

"well i'm not doing it unless you agree" clay shrugged.

"well what is it?" i asked.

"let's go to the car so we can discuss it" clay winked.

i shook my head while carrying the bag of clothing i left outside. water droplets fell onto the ground as clay and i made our way into the building.

clay lead me out the house and to the left where the other condos sat, mine sat on the right hand side. clay walked over to his fancy ass cat statue waterfront which poured from the mouth into a concrete pool.

he walked towards it as i stared at him like he were a child.

"clay- what the hell are you doing..." i said in a disappointed tone, yet interested in what he was gonna do.

"keys" he said then lifting the cats head off of the body and grabbed a plastic bag with many keys inside of it.
"most of them are fake though..." clay chuckled.

"you're a child" i laughed along.

"it keeps my condo secure and safe" clay shrugged.

"why do that when you can just carry them all day?" i asked.

"i always misplace things" clay shrugged.

"oh" i responded dryly with.

he grabbed the keys to a car i was guessing, yet i didn't see a car in his driveway....

"common!" clay rushed around the curve in the street.

there sat a red roadrunner with black stripes, pretty cool.

"nice car" i stated.

"she's my baby" he giggled.

"what year is it from?" i asked.

"69" clay responded.

"old lady if that" i laughed.

"she still so much sexier than you" clay winked.

"and that's why you insisted on fucking me tonight" i shot right back at clay as he unlocked the car.

after i heard the double click i tried opening the passenger side door. as soon as i tried to open it, clay locked it back up. tiny dick energy.

i wasn't in the mood to play those games, i could just order mcdonald's like i usually do.

i started walking away back to my condo in a cocky way since i knew he would stop me before too long.

i heard the window slowly crank down, it was a manual working one.

"georgeeeee" clay sounded desperately.

"done playing your games?" i crossed my arms.

"yeahhhh" he pouted.

"fine" i slowly made my way back to the car which was already unlocked. 

i hopped in the nice leather seating and buckled myself up.

the song "the one that got away" by katy perry, started playing. i absolutely loved this song, all the emotion in it makes the song so mesmerizing.

"this song sucks..." clay rolled his eyes.

"well you can change it" i shrugged acting as if i didn't like it either.

"not unless you do...." clay said.

"shut yourself" i shrugged once more.

in the inside i was happy he didn't change it.