white roses & baby's breath.

Here we are! Writer's block is not nice :(

It was 10:30 AM, not too early nor too early for you as you weren't an early riser but a night owl instead

It was 10:30 AM, not too early nor too early for you as you weren't an early riser but a night owl instead. Mornings, for you, is a big no. You absolutely despised waking up in the morning. But sometimes, you love waking up early and seeing the morning sky.

A plus if you got a chance to see the sunrise. You donned a long beige wool coat with a fluffy matching scarf all wrapped around your neck.

To top it off, you put on your favorite black 'pilot heels'. Sehun was waiting for you at the lobby with a bouquet of white roses and baby's breath in hand. How did he know what time I'll be down? You thought to yourself. Little did you know that the sneaky baby secretly asked the receptionist as he wanted to surprise you.

You made a mental note to bribe her with sweet delicacies. Smirking, you made your way to Sehun.

"To what do I owe you a pleasure, Monsieur Oh?" you stopped your tracks right in front of him. He got a whiff of your fruity floral scent from Moshino's Fresh Couture. The said male was donning the same color as you, what a coincidence! You definitely looked like a couple. Sehun smiled to himself when he realised the matching outfits. He handed you the flower bouquet and you started walking without him, a sign for him to follow you.

Today's agenda: get two of your favorite baguettes, pain au chocolat along with latte. Since your plan was changed due to the uninvited guest named Oh Sehun, you doubled your order without knowing his dislikes.

The baker greeted you with a wide smile. Passing you the well wrapped baguette—your usual order. Not forgetting to ask for another one for the man beside you. Wondering who was the good looking man beside you, you replied with a "mi ami".

She smiled as a response while wiggling her eyebrows. Everyone in Paris is silly when it comes to me, you thought. Sehun stood there as a statue as he was one. An attractive statue made by a prominent sculptor.

The bakery smelled of baked goods. Even from outside of the bakery, the scent is overpowering—inviting those near the area to come in and try. You could stay here forever. Actually, scratch that, you would actually put the scent in a candle and drown in it. They offered multiple goods from macaroons to custom made breads to wedding cakes. That's one of the reasons why you've been coming here nonstop. The owner was also fond of your presence whenever you visited her.

Don't tell anyone but I'm her favorite customer.

The walk to the cafe was quiet, it was very unlike you. You would often speak to yourself or have some tunes playing to accompany you. But today was different. With the addition of a tag along puppy aka Sehun, you decided to keep quiet. The silence was broken when he cleared his throat. You raised your eyebrows questioningly as you looked at him. He sent you an apologetic look, you brushed him off.