stalker.

He noticed your figure emitting fear and he saw the creepy stalker

He noticed your figure emitting fear and he saw the creepy stalker. Sehun sped his way to you wanting to rescue you from the creepy stalker and he did. You felt a hand tugging yours, you thought it belonged to the stalker.

Before you could scream, a soft voice said "Hey, it's okay, babe. I'm here." you look up to the owner of the voice, speechless when you found out that your knight in shining armor was none other than the Oh Sehun look alike. The stalker scrammed as soon as Sehun came by your side, wanting to keep his face clean- no bruises and cuts.

"I'm glad I found you." he stated while panting due to the speeding he did to be by your side.

"Thank you, stranger." you lightly mumbled, still shocked from the creepy situation you were just in. Without the help of the Oh Sehun look alike, you weren't sure if you'd still be alive.

"You're most welcome, babe." Sehun giggled like a kindergartener. He was met with a hit on the arm causing him to hiss in pain.

"What was that for?"

"Calling me babe."

"Hey! I did that for a good cause!!!!!"

You left the nagging baby on his own while you continued your way to your accommodation. Luckily but unfortunately, he caught up to you. His eyes were focused on you, his hands intertwined with yours,

"Let me take you home. It's dangerous for a beautiful woman like you to be out here at night and alone!"

"Are you sure, Oh Sehun?" you questioned him. You called Oh Sehun's name to see if he was a look alike or the other way around.

"You know who I am?" he asked obviously since he was donning a mask, covering half of his face but only those who know, know.

"I saw your eyes, at the cafe." you nonchalantly mentioned as you did, in fact saw his eyes and those prominent dark eyebrows that only belong to him.

The topic was changed when he muttered "So, is this a yes?" He stood there like a lost puppy, wanting to find his owner. You hummed as a response. It felt warm having your hand in someone else's. You looked down on your intertwined hands, smiling widely.

Sehun noticed the change in your demeanor, he quickly took note of your hands. He broke apart from the warm contact, your hands were now cold again. You pouted at the loss of contact.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." he spoke while rubbing his nape showing embarrassment.

"It's fine. It felt nice anyways. I felt cold and you made me feel very warm." you reassured him.

He took your hands in his again, bringing back warmness. For once, you were glad that you forgot your gloves. Your pretty gloves that sat on the dressing table, waiting for you to put them on and fight against the cold.

Your hands fit in his like you were made to be together. This is nice, he mentioned to the universe, thanking them for making him bump into you.

You just noticed that he had a black beanie on, so classic of him. He doesn't stop wearing it, that shows how much he loved it. You guided him with your directions, walking through various alleys, this time with company to keep you safe.

You didn't imagine that you would bump into a hot guy aka Oh Sehun who is a kpop idol, actor, singer and all-rounder. You didn't even imagine that he would be holding your hands so that you'll feel warm even without your gloves. You also didn't notice that he put your hands along his in the coat pocket, making it warmer than it is.

You both finally arrived at your destination. You were about to say goodbye to Sehun when he entered the hotel along with you. "Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm also staying here." your hands in his while still walking to the lobby.

You were dumbfounded. Now, you're at the same hotel with Oh Sehun? How lucky can you get? The receptionist greeted you, she found it perplexing that you had a man beside you, a handsome one at that.

Nonetheless, she was happy for you. She always realised that you've come alone every time you visited. She remembered you telling her that it never gets boring. Paris is not boring to you, never have, never will.

love,rinnie

love,
rinnie.

How was stalker? Share your thoughts‼️