📸photoshoot 📸 (part 1)

Começar do início

We discussed and planned everything and i could feel daksh getting more and more serious about work . We didn't have the time to call a professional photographer but i know somebody who could help me with it . My nosy . He must have some contacts right .

I dailed him again and this time he picked up but he sounded as if he was woken up by my call .

Vivaan :- helloooo

Samaira :- nosy are you still sleeping ?

Vivaan :- yesss

Samaira :- didn't you go to the hospital?

Vivaan :- nooo

Samaira :- why didn't you go?

Vivaan :- i slept late last night and then i was not wanting to go so i took a leave

Samaira :- ohh umm anyways do you know any photographer ?

Vivaan :- why?

Samaira :- i need to click pictures of me and put them up in the store .

Vivaan :- are you a model aswell?

Samaira :- i am my own model now tell me do you know anybody?

Vivaan :- no but i can click your pictures .

While i was talking on the phone anya came and told me that my outfits are ready for the shoot .

Samaira :-  we need a professional nosy

Vivaan :- it is wedding season airu you will not get anybody on such notice .

Samaira :- are you sure you can take good pictures ?

Vivaan :- yes m'lady get the set ready i'll be there in 20 minutes .

Samaira :- wait tell me how much do i owe you?

Vivaan :- you owe me a forgivness about yesterday airu i am really sorry about it you get ready i'll come quickly with my camera and tripod .

Samaira :- why do you have camera's and tripod?

Vivaan :- i thought i would use them but i never got the chance and look you gave me one today . Do we need to click alot of pictures?

Samaira :- yes

Vivaan :- how many ?

Samaira :- around 20 and maybe we might need a few videos too .

Vivaan :- then don't you think i should come soon ?

Samaira :- yes come fast

Vivaan :- cut the call then

Samaira :- ok bye

I hung up the call before he could say bye . I told my team to get the props and the back ground ready while i went to change and anya would help me with my hair and makeup .

The rest 3 people daksh , Rhea and Zoya were pretty quick in arranging the sets . I told them that nosy would come and went to get changed . First we had to shoot for the blush and it just needed me to wear a grey sweatshirt . It was to be clicked by the window so i can get sunlight on my face .

Anya made my hair look more bouncy and applied some blush over my cheeks and nose . I was ready and practised the pose a few times by the time nosy came .

*Vivaan's pov*

I slept late because i was thinking about my friends reaction to airu and about her not picking up my calls . I tried alot and finally dozed off at 2 am . I woke up at around 8 by my phone ringing it was our hear Mr.Sameer he asked me weather i am coming or not and i told him i had a headache so he gave me a sick leave .