𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Want me to crack it?" Peter (Andrew) offered.

"Yeah, that'll be great." Peter (Tobey) said.

He crossed his arms and Peter (Andrew) grabbed him from behind. He lifted Peter (Tobey) and bounced him a few times until a crack can be heard.

"Yep. That's good." Peter (Andrew) said and put him down. "How was it?"

"Wow." Peter (Tobey) cracked his back. "That's good. That's better."

Peter (Andrew) turned to Y/N. "You want me to crack your back?"

"Nah, I'm good. I still can handle it." Y/N replied.

Peter (Andrew) smiled and nodded. He crouched down and leaned on the bars behind him.

"This is so cool. I always wanted brothers." He spoke, looking at Peter (Tobey) and Y/N.

"So, you like, can make your own web fluid in your body?" Peter (Andrew) asked his older counterpart.

"I'd rather not talk about this." He replied.

"No, I don't mean to-"

"Are you teasing me?"

Peter (Tom) spoke from above, overhearing their conversation. "No, no, no. He's not teasing you. It's just that, we can't do that so naturally we're curious as to how your web situation works. That's all."

"If it's personal, I don't wanna pry, but I just think it's cool." Peter (Andrew) said.

"No, I wish I could tell you, but it's, like, I don't do it. Like I don't do breathing. Like, breathing just happens." Peter (Tobey) replied.

"So, uh, does it come out from your wrists or, uh..." Y/N glanced a bit and pointed at his butt. "...or anywhere else?"

"Only the wrists."

"You never had a web block?" Peter (Andrew) asked. "'Cause I run out of webs all the time."

Y/N pointed at him. "Same."

"Yeah, like I had to make my own in a lab...and it's a hassle compared to what you got."

Peter (Tobey) nodded. "That sounds like a hassle...yeah. But I did, actually. You said that and I was like, oh, I had a web block."

"Whoa, why?"

"Existential crisis stuff."

Peter (Andrew) snorted. "Yeah, don't get me started on that."

"Hey." Peter (Tom) spoke. "What are, like, some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought?"

"Seems you've met some of them." Peter (Tobey) remarked which gained a chuckle from the rest.

Peter (Andrew) nodded. "That's some good question, actually."

"I've fought a...an alien made out of black goo once."

"Oh, no way. Me and Y/N fought an alien too." Peter (Tom) said.

Y/N nodded. "Oh, yeah. On Earth and in space."

"Oh."

"Yeah, he was purple."

"I want to fight an alien." Peter (Andrew) chimed in.

The adult variant looked at the teenagers. "I'm still, like, that you both fought an alien in space."

Peter (Andrew) sighed. "I'm lame compared to you guys. Like, I fought a Russian guy in a rhinoceros machine."

"Can we rewind it back to the I'm lame part?" Peter (Tobey) spoke. "Because you are not."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm not saying I'm lame-"