𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗦]

SAGE WHEELER WAS SITTING ON THE counter as her mom was packing some stuff up to head over to the swimming pool with holly. the phone then rang and karen walked over, picking it up, and answering.

"hello, this is the wheelers," karen said with a smile. "yeah, just a sec,"

sage raised her hands and covered her ears with her hands knowing what was gonna happen.

"mike!" karen shouted, covering the phone with her hand. "phone!"

"okay!" mike shouted back from the basement.

"he's in trouble," sage mumbled as she removed her hands from her ears. "you know what it's about?" karen asked her daughter, hand still covering the phone as she listens to the conversation mike and eleven are having.

sage nods. "mike's supposed to be at el's,"

karen nodded then continued to listen to the teenagers conversation.

"what?" karen then suddenly gasped into the phone. "mom! get off the phone!" mike shouted form the basement making sage snort. "how many times?!"

"did nana call?!"

"no, mom! just get off the phone!"

karen scoffs then hangs up the phone. sage looks at her mom then raises her hands in defense when she got a look sent her way. karen shook her head and swung her bag over her shoulder.

"can you help me put holly in the car?"

the younger wheeler twin nods and hops off the counter, walking over to holly's room upstairs.

"holly! honey, time to get up. mom's taking you to the pool again." sage called and walked into her younger sister's room.

the blonde girl jumped up from her bed and into sage's arms. the wheeler teen laughed, went downstairs, and outside to the vehicle where her mom was waiting. sage put holly in the backseat in her car seat, strapped her in, and then went to the front seat — hopping in.

"max's right?" karen asked her daughter, reversing out of the driveway. "yes ma'am," sage replied while putting her seatbelt on.

SAGE WAS NOW CURRENTLY AT THE mayfield teens house. she was outside, sitting on the walkway as max attempts to do some tricks on her board.