8 Months Smut

8 Months|Rhea Ripley x Reader| Smut
"Our new Tag Team Champions are Rhea Ripley and Y/N L/N!" The announcer calls out. I yell out happily, pushing Carmella away from me, Rhea grabs me picking me up and spinning me around. I giggle and wrap my arms around her before the referee hands us the titles. I happily hold up the title, all smiles, as I look over to Rhea, my tag team partner of the last 8 months. Longer than most in this line of work and somewhere along the line I've fallen for her deeply but I know better that I'm only her tag team partner.  

"Here lemme put it on you," Rhea whispers. I nod and she takes my title and quickly attaches it to my waist. I feel my face heat up when her hands go around my waist, but I try and ignore it. I dance around a little bit our tag team remix playing in the background. 
The crowd's volume numbingly loud, from our long-awaited victory. Rhea lightly bumps my arm, signaling for me to head to the center of the ring for a planned spot. I walk and face the cameras, Rhea coming up close behind me, practically towering over me. She holds her title dangling it over my right shoulder. Something we will surely see amazing pictures of later.

After a few more minutes of showboating, we finally make it back to the ring. The second Rhea and I cross the barrier into the horrid, she is tugging at my arm pulling us away,  before we even talk to the officials. I silently go with her, whatever it is it must be urgent.

We make it into the halls and dodge the people trying to congratulate us. Rhea suddenly pushes me into a spare closet and I look up at her confused. "Rhea-" I try to say, but I'm cut off by Rhea slamming her lips against mine. I freeze up in shock for a second as I try to process what's happening and before I could even enjoy it she pulls away.

"Fuck please tell me I didn't imagine all these feelings the last 8 months," she curses out quickly pulling back, her voice filled with anxiety. I grab her neck and pull her back down to me, connecting our lips together once more. I can't help but moan in the kiss when Rhea begins to return it, the way she kisses is so filled with passion and heat it makes me want to melt.

Rhea's hands wrap around the back of my thighs, lifting me up, she pushes me against the wall, deepening the kiss. My mouth opens a bit and Rhea quickly slides her tongue past my lips rubbing her pierced tongue against mine. I grip onto Rhea's shoulders as my confidence grows. I push my tongue against her tongue fighting back a bit, I feel her smile into the kiss. Rhea pulls back making me pout, but she quickly replaces her tongue against my neck.

I immediately bare my neck to her, making her chuckle. "You're such a bottom it's so cute." She mutters making me huff. "Aww is my little champion upset," Rhea teases nibbling along my neck. "I'm not a bottom." I proclaim, Rhea pulls back giving me a little side-eyes. I lean into Rhea's neck applying love bites along the open space. My hand slides down to the front of her pants and she lets out a surprised moan as I rub the outside of her pants. "I promise you, Rhea I want to make you cum just as much as you want me," I say breathlessly making her freeze. I watch her pupils dilate and she gently wraps her hand around my neck pushing me further into the wall as her
Lips slam against mine.

"I need you please come back with me to the hotel." She says with a soft whine. "Who's acting like the bottom now." I tease wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her into another kiss.

"We're going to have so much fun," Rhea mutters, dropping her hand, and sitting me onto the floor. "Now how are we gonna sneak outta here because it seems like everyone in this building wants to talk to us tonight," I say with a giggle.

"We can skate past the crew, but the locker room is gonna be tough," I add on, wrapping my arms around Rhea's waist. "You're making me just wanna fuck you here," she says leaning down to kiss me. I gasp into the kiss, and she immediately pushes her tongue into my mouth as we get into another heated kiss.