Apology Smut

F/F (Favorite Food)

Your girlfriend and coworker Rhea Ripley shows up to your room a few days after ditching you to go drinking with Liv.

"Rhea, what are you doing?" I ask with a sigh when I open the door. A soaked Rhea with a bottle of wine and a paper bag standing before me.

"Please just let me in, I know I screwed up but-" as Rhea is talking a loud rumble from my sky makes me immediately pull her inside. Last Monday after our show taping she ghosted me, we were suppose to go on a date but she never showed. She went out drinking with Liv instead. Which I don't have a problem with, hell I would have even gone, but she ignored me, and ignore our date.

"Thank you." She says trying to pull me into her arms. I escape her freezing body, still kinda hurt she bailed. "You let me inside." She says confused. "Because I don't want you to freeze to death, not because we're okay," I say calmly.

"I know baby, and I'm sorry I really am I should have told you, but it was last minute and we were so excited about our tag match, I could have texted you, im sorry." She says genuinely making me sigh. "I brought you F/F, and some wine, we can watch whatever you want?" She asks, her eyes glimmering with hope.

I let an ever so slight smile appear on my face and I pull the bag from her hand. "You pick," I tell her, opening up the food. "Alright baby." She says going to the bed, to grab the remote. We're currently at a motel in Kentucky for a house show tomorrow.

I bring the food over to the bed and immediately chowing down, I'm so hungry from the gym, I haven't had time to eat yet. I watch as Rhea puts on The Conjuring, which is pretty typical for her, I love scary movies too, so I don't ever mind. It's hard to be mad at her the longer I stare at her. That apology was annoying good, and food is the way to my heart.

Rhea grabs some food as well, and we eat in silence, enjoying the movie.

After a while, the food is gone and the movie's tension is building. I find myself staring at Rhea's gorgeous face once more. "Rhea?" I ask licking my lips. "Yes baby girl?" She asks turning her head. I lean in immediately planting my lips onto hers. Rhea's hands immediately pull me onto her lap, so I'm straddling her. 

Her lips leave mine to bite down on my neck making me moan. "Lemme make it up to you y/n," Rhea answers breathlessly, wiggling her hips, slowly into mine. "You better make it good, and I want another date," I mutter pushing our lips together once more.

Her hands roughly pull off my hoodie, and tank top and in pull. Her lips quickly find my nipple making me gasp. My eyes flutter close as I take in the feeling. I moan out when her other hand begins to please my other. I rock my hips against Rhea's searching for whatever relief I can get.

"Patience pretty girl." She whispers, sending vibrations threw my body. "Please me," I say breathlessly, looking down at her. She looks up, her eyes making contact with mine, and she immediately stops. I open my mouth to complain when in a matter of seconds my back hits the bed and I feel her hot pierced tongue inside of me. "Fuck yes," I whine spreading my legs.

Rhea's expert movements only speed up, and I feel my orgasm building inhumanly fast, I don't understand how she does it.

A loud moan escapes my mouth when her tongue moves to my clit, her fingers slide inside of me, "Rhea." I gasp, with a loud moan, as she continues to pound me. Her fingers curl up, slamming into my G-spot, my legs begin to squeeze Rhea's head, her just going faster. "I'm so close Rhea, deeper." I ask desperately. Her fingers slide in deeper, my orgasm washing over me harshly, I cry out, while Rhea licks up all she can, until my legs release.

Rhea pulls back a happy smile on her face making me chuckle. She lands beside me on the bed and pulls me into her arms. Her eyes landing on the long forgotten movie. My eyes flutter close and I relax into the body of my girlfriend. "Tomorrow I'll take you out I promise." She tells me kissing my head.