Mommy Smut

AN: I didn't really edit this, and idk how consistently I'll post but ✨✨

CW: mommy kink, choking, toys, degrading, praise, edging, face riding.

Rhea's hand wraps around my neck and I can't help but moan when I feel her other hand run up my thigh, to my inner thigh, her fingers just gently grazing my underwear. "Rhea." I groan in protest. She squeezes my throat harder and swats my thigh. "Who?" She asks wickedly, before releasing her grip so I can speak "Mommy please!" I beg making her smirk.

"Please what, babygirl?" She says, continuing to tease me, her hands graze over my underwear once more, lighting dipping in before leaving. I groan in protest and try and roll my hips into Rhea. Rhea leans down and brushes her lips against mine and I just whine, making her darkly chuckle. "Come on use your words." She coaxes gently. I huff and close my mouth, Rhea smirks and tilts her head as if she's daring me to continue to disobey. I fight the urge to smile and keep my mouth glued shut.

"Alright." She says getting off me. I sit up, wanting to watch what she's going to do, when she roughly pushes me against the bed. "Lay down!" She growls her leg locking with mine so I can't fight her. Her other leg spreads mine and one of her hands pins me down. My heart begins to race and I feel myself getting wet. Gosh, I love this woman, and I want her desperately. Rhea gets off me again, I can't help but whine.

I lay flat against the bed, not wanting to push my luck quite yet. I listen as Rhea digs thru our wardrobe, I bite my lip my mind going thru all our toys and I'm just waiting I want her to touch me so bad.

I take a deep breath as Rhea walks over, she drags her nails up my legs. I look up at her but she turns my head away making me pout. "Rhea-" I complain. Rhea grumbles and swats my thigh again.  "I'm sorry mommy," I say immediately, bucking my hips up slightly. "Good, you needy whore." She says grabbing onto my wrists. "Mommy no," I whine as she handcuffs my wrists together. "No touching." She demands. "Why," I ask pushing my hips up again, she just chuckles in response and grabs something beside me, I hear slight buzzing and I gasp when she presses a small bullet toy against my panties, already damped from Rhea's words and actions. "Mommy." I moan trying to push myself against her hand. "Thrust up again whore and I'll stop." She commands. "Yes, mommy." I respond eagerly, and she pushes a little deeper seemingly happy with my response, my mouth falls open, and my eyes flutter closed "I want you please mommy." I beg. "Not yet baby girl." She responds quickly, I whine in response, and try and turn my head back towards her.

Rhea pushes the toy deeper, just teasing me more I can't help but roll my hips and she immediately pulls away. "Noooo," I whine desperately, Rhea bites her lip and quickly gets on the bed and yanks down my panties. She wraps her hands around my thighs and she dips down and flicks her tongue against my clit. "Mommy," I whine trying to grind against her, but she holds me too tight.

For ten agonizing minutes, she runs her pierced tongue along my thighs occasionally grazing against my clit, or into my hole. My whole body begins to shake with every light touch as I grow more and more desperate.

"Mommy please, please mommy I can't wait, please make me cum, please." I cry out feeling my wetness becoming almost too much to bear, my walls aching.

She finally fully thrusts her tongue into me deeply and begins to devour me. "Thank you, mommy." I moan out loudly making her hum. "Fuck." I curse digging my head into the mattress, lost in, please. She begins to suck on my clit and slides two of her fingers inside me. I feel drool run out my mouth, and my legs grow numb.

"Mommy please let me cum." I beg gripping Rhea's short hair, ignoring the handcuffs. Rhea speeds up sending me straight into my orgasm. I cry out and mt legs start to shake when she quickly pulls away. "Nonononono," I beg squeezing my thighs together jerking forward desperate to chase my ruined orgasm.

"Mommy," I whine as my whole vagina throbs. "Now that was for the silent treatment earlier." She says sadistically. Her fingers graze against my clit and I my whole body shutters with need.
"Now babygirl you're going to make me cum if you ever expect to get your high tonight you understand me." She commands. I nod quickly responding. "Yes, mommy." She roles on her back, and I quickly slide my tongue around her clit.

I could never get tired of how Rhea tastes, she leaves me always wanting more. I eagerly lap up her wetness, the wetness I created, Rhea begins to moan,  as I push my tongue deeper inside her. "Lay on- on your back." She demands, moaning midway threw the sentence.

I quickly listen, Rhea pins my hands above my head and eagerly sits down on my face. I immediately get back to work, thrusting my tongue inside my beautiful girlfriend when she begins to grind against my face my thighs tighten, as I desperately try and get some relief. My hips jump forward when I feel her place the bullet toy against my clit. I didn't even hear her turn it on.

I moan into her pussy earning a loud groan from her lips. I can't help but whimper as I try to make my beautiful girl cum. "Just like that good girl," Rhea says softly, still rocking on my face. Her moans get louder and louder as I work Rhea threw her orgasm, tasting as much as I can get.

She moves the toy and gets off me. "I'm gonna fuck you baby girl." She says. I whine with desperation and watch her put on the strap, her legs a little shaky.

Rhea crawls on top of me and unlocks my wrists.  She begins to rub the strap against my fold. "I want you please mommy," I ask gently. Rhea smiles and thrusts in. "Mommy." I moan out as she bottoms out and begins to roughly fuck me.

"Take it like a good girl Y/N," Rhea says. My mouth opens as she rails me, I already want to cum. "You're getting close aren't you baby girl?" She asks. "Yes," I whine out. "Then cum whore." She tells me before deeply kissing me. I immediately cum on command, my hips rolling against the bed, all kinds of curse words falling from my lips. Rhea just speeds up making me yelp. She bites down on my neck and begins to play with my clit driving me insane.

She edged me so much that I can't help but feel my next orgasm getting closer. "Mommy don't stop please," I beg gripping onto her defined muscles. "Keep cumming for me babygirl." She says making my body shake. "Rhea." I moan loudly, feeling my liquid soak our sheets. Rhea pounds me through my orgasm, before slowing to a stop.

I'm a panting mess when she lets go of me and Rhea just smiles. "Fuck I love you." She says making me chuckle. "I love you too," I respond quietly.