Once I make it to the bathroom Kimani is hovering over Ivy who is passed out in a tub.

I'm frozen.

"She really has no pulse Oh god No No No, not again not again come on Ivy" Kimani is panicking she's in tears sobbing.

"WHERES THE FUCKING AMBULANCE?" Leilani yells at the top of her lungs yelling louder than i've ever hear her.

When Kimani meets my eyes she doesn't even try to look mad.

"Do you know Cpr?" I nod immediately rushing over.

She pushes and I blow air into her lungs but Ivy's not moving, there's no pulse nothings happening.

Finally paramedics rush in and Kimani and I both move to the side watching them take Ivy's body and put it on a stretcher.

"No No No No No" Kimani breaths heavily like she's going to panic like she's going to explode.

"Come here" I grab her pulling her up, she's so weak she can't even stand, so I ultimately carry her outside past the people till we get to the ambulance car.

"This is Ivy's sister, please take her with her" I beg them and they of course do since they think she's family.

Kimani gets in the back next to Ivy who's being plugged up and everything, The only thing Is Kimani is in shambles she's hyperventilating, and when the ambulance drives away I can still see Kimanis eyes in completely horror.

I cant breathe, I can't think, I can't speak, this is the worst thing that could have ever happened.

Watching people crowd all the ambulances that are now driving off, it's terrible.

How in the world did this ever happen.

"Sasha get in the car now" I Yell and he's already rushing to open the door.

Once we get in I take a deep breath but a deep breath isn't enough. I cant fucking think straight.

 I cant fucking think straight

(LMFAOOOO this gif yo)

I find myself banging my hands, my head, my body completely on the stirring wheel loosing full control even feeling complete tears falling down my face.

"Alex Alex, come on, come on man come on" Sasha tried to hide his tears and tries to help me get rid of mine.

"I cant loose her, I can't-there's so much I want to show her, there's so much I want to tell her, She's too young, Sasha I need her" I practically bust out into tears not being able to breathe.

"Alex get in the passengers seat, I'm driving, cry it out on your way to the hospital but suck it up because you need to be sane when Ivy wakes up" He tells me moving to the drivers side.

He speeds pass every red light, the most illegal driving i've ever seen in my entire life.

Once we get there I only see Kimani who has her head in her hands and her knee is bouncing up and down.

Sasha comes to sit next to her and wraps his arms around her, when she looks up she sees him but she forgets that she even broke up with him because she's immediately hugging him back sobbing into his body.

My eyes are red and wet from tears but I'm just sitting patiently waiting for her to wake up.

After a couple minutes I see a short, thick black woman with hair similar to Ivy's natural hair but hers looks long in it's natural twist, she's rushing in going straight to the front, she looks like early 20's late 20's maybe.

Following her there's a tall guy who looks like he could be around my age, he looks just like the woman.

Following him there's a girl, she's clearly a teenager and when I see her face it hits me that this is Ivy's family.

I remember her baby sisters face.

After that an older man that I can assume is Ivy's father follows in, the whole family looks completely destroyed.

When they start walking towards us the woman with the twist rush up to Kimani who's still bawling in Sasha's arms.

"Mrs. Carter?" She lifts her head up from Sasha's embrace.

She immediately stands up to hug her, I don't think Mrs.Carter understands what happened to Ivy because she looks too composed, she just looks worried.

"Kimani? Hey" The taller looking guy our age comes next to Mrs.Carter.

"Hi Isaiah" She has a somber look on her face.

"Hi Alex" Ingrid Ivy's little sister comes up to me and I try to smile but I fail, im too worried about Ivy.

"Who's this?" Isaiah, who I'm going to assume is her older brother asks.

"Wait you're Alex? Like the Alex Ivy goes on and on and on about" He looks at me and I nod.

Ivy talks about me to her siblings.

"Im Isaiah" he puts his hand out for me to shake and I shake it.

"Alex? Like the Alex you're always calling Ivy's boyfriend, Like the Alex who Ivy's always with" Mrs.Carter asks and I nod too, she really does like me then, I knew she did.

Just when I go to speak Ciara, Leilani and Delilah rush in.

"Hi Mrs.Carter" They all say with extremely baggy and damp eyes.

"Is there news on Ivy yet?" They ask and she shakes her head.

"Well I'm not sure what happened to Ivy, I just got a call that she was put in the hospital and we all rushed over" That's why she's not crying.

Oh boy. Who's going to tell her.

We all look at each other trying to figure out who's going to tell Ivy's mom that Ivy has no pulse.

"Mrs.Carter, Mr.Davis you might want to sit down" Kimani tells them and both their faces drop.

"We found Ivy passed out but she had no pulse when we tried to wake her up" Kimani leaves out many important details.

"What!?" Both her parents break out in sobs, it's so fast that you don't even realize they're crying.

"We already lost one we can't loose another Darnell" I hear her mom mumble in sobs and it breaks my heart more.

"Mrs.Carter? Mr.Davis?" Doctors come up to us A couple minutes after.

"You're daughter she's definitely a special one" The lady speaks up and we all stand hoping it's positive.

"I can only take family in right now but to share with all of you, Ivanna made it, She was resuscitated just in time, if it was a second late she could of been gone, We're still very uncertain whether it was heart failure or cardiac arrest or an unknown cause but due to her vitals and how healthy she is it can't be long term on going heart failure and due to how immediate she woke up it couldn't be cardiac arrest" She explains to us before guiding the family.

"Wait, this is my daughter and this is also my son, we adopted him" Mrs.Carter helps me and Kimani both see her sooner.

We follow the doctor in and there's Ivy who's hooked to a monitor, she's sleeping still but her heart is beating normally.

"Ivy" Her mom rushes up to her holding her face and kissing her forehead.

"What could have caused this" Her dad shakes his head.

"There were traces of Opioids mixed with amphetamines and alcohol in her system and that could lead to immediate death, heart stopping, and all that jazz" The doctor explains but i'm still so fucking confused.

A/N: Whew hunnyyy okay let me go write 41 now.