12. So, on the fandom page, it says that the Vexicons surrendered because Mallory felt defeated after Eartha broke off her ice hair in the finale. I doubt that's the reason, but I can very much imagine being dramatic as heck and is like... "My gorgeous, gorgeous locks. I will humbly submit myself to you as I have been #defeated." And Queen Goodfey's just staring at the other Vexicons like... "Are you guys surrendering too, or... Just trying to figure out how many shiny handcuffs I need." I can't with this show anymore...

13. You know what's weird. So Gawayne says that the butler doesn't get paid at all, which implies that the guards, maids, or chefs were being paid either. So... why are they still working there? Could it be a case where they signed a contract with the royal family to work with them until the day they die or something? They can't quit and find an employer who actually pays them? I know it's supposed to be a running gag, but you would seriously think that someone would've filed a complaint against Gawayne at some point. Or maybe Arkayna could have done something about it because it wasn't like she didn't know.

14. Does Gawayne ever wear his crown anytime after Episode 3?

15. So in Clash of the Tridents, Queen Truefin wants to give the statues of the king and queen as a tribute to the monster for them to live. Now, by the looks of it, it seems as though this might be tradition for the Queen, as it's hinted that she had begun handing things over to the Kraken when Kelpie was born. Okay, understandable. You obviously can't defend yourself because you're alone with a small child. But what exactly was your excuse when Kelpie got older? Couldn't you have taught her how to fight and defend herself so the both of you can fight the Kraken together? And then don't even get me started on the merpeople that left. It wasn't like they didn't know that she had a child, and that she obviously needed all the help she could get. The fact that Queen Truefin had to put Kelpie through all that in the span of like six or eight years is extremely concerning.

16. Can we talk about how Zarya literally had the least trust in Proxima from the very beginning? Zarya's feud with Proxima in the second season was worse than her feud with Arkayna in the first eight episodes. *sigh

17. So in episode 27 "The Mask", Doug's trying to find potions in order to stop Tazma in Necrafa's lab. One of the potions he picks up is titled 'Capture Shadow Mage'. Why... why is that kind of potion in Necrafa's lair in the first place? Necrafa, I think you have some in depth explaining to do. I'm telling you guys, she was gonna get rid of Tazma the second she conquered the realm, I swear. And the fact that Tazma couldn't figure this out herself, considering the amount of times Necrafa threatened to murder her, is alarming...

18. So I know I said I can't stand her...

 So I know I said I can't stand her

But this is so cute. I'm sorry, but she just looks so peaceful.

19. Okay, I will always feel bad for the way Necrafa used Dreadbane. But Dreadbane really saw someone looking like this...

 But Dreadbane really saw someone looking like this

And expected her to help him right off the bat. I know it was mind control, but damn...

20. I think the worst counterpart to Dreadbane and Necrafa is Queen Goodfey and King Darius. Nothing's wrong with Darius at all. The only problem is that he looks like this...

 The only problem is that he looks like this

And his son wasn't the best either. What's funny is that I imagine Queen G's first husband was good-looking, which means that she definitely has good taste in men. Also, can someone tell me why he looks like Waluigi from Mario? But what do I know right?

***
Alright, that's it for now. If you have anything you want to vent about, let me know, and I'll definitely add it in my next one. Peace! And stay safe!