Chapter 2

Toby's pov
----------------
I woke up in a room. White walls. White door. Black desk. The blanket I was covered with was old and torn. I looked around. Nothing. I stood up and stumbled a bit. I walked to the door and cracked it open.

I looked side to side. Doors. Lots and lots of doors. I walked to the door to my right and heard shuffling. I cracked the door open to see (y/n). But with boobs? So he's a she? What? But he didn't have them earlier. She? I took a step back only to step on a loose floor board making a creak. (Y/n) looked at me and gasped covering their chest.

"Were you watching me change?" They asked. "No w-why would I? You have small boobs any-ways" it all came out without me wanting it to. They just looked at me with no emotion. "I'm sorry that all ca-came out without me th-thinking" I said walking in. "It's fine I guess." They said finishing putting on their shirt.

"So what are you? A girl or something?" I asked closing the door behind me. "Wow right to the point." They said walking to the bed and patting the space next to them. I walked over and sat down looking at them. "I am a boy. But in a females body. I am transgender." He said patting my thigh. "Do you get it now?" He said. "Y-yeah. But why?" I asked.

"I didn't feel like I was meant to be a girl. Always felt better looking like a boy. At least that's for me. Other people see it differently." He said moving his hand away and getting up to the desk. "So wh-where are we?" I asked. "Oh- right- a house full of killers? I dunno I woke up to a white tall man with no face talking? To me. His name is Slenderman I think. He said he saw potential in us. After we killed our parents. He introduced me to a few of the people here. Jeffrey or Jeff, he's cool. He has a slit mouth smile thing. I like it. Then Ben. He drowned I think. And a few more." He said while looking in the desk.

"W-what? I'm so confused" I said looking at him. "There's this little girl Sally. She's so cute..." his voice faded as I was hearing static. That same static before I passed out. I covered my ear and closed my eyes as tight as I can. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened one eye to see (y/n). His amazing (e/c) eyes. They hold an amazing story. One with hurt, happiness, anger. The anger is more than anything I have seen. He was saying something but I couldn't tell what.

He took my hands away from my ears and repeated what he was saying. "Are you hungry? What's his face- name said to get you some food once you wake up." He said while getting up. "Uh yeah I guess. How long have I be-been out?" I asked walking up to him. "A day." He said like it was nothing. "A d-day?!" I yelled only for him to put his hand over my mouth. "Shush! Some of the people slash things here don't like loud noises!" He whispered shouted at me. "S-sorry how was I supposed to know?" I asked one he took his hand off.

"I dun-" He was cut off by yelling in the hall. "JEFF! WHERES MY MASK!" Someone yelled. "Y-yeah people here don't l-like yelling?" I asked glaring wt him. "Fuck. Ok ok I don't like yelling" He said crossing his arms. "Oh o-ok" I just stood there like an idiot. (Y/n) walked to the door and opened it only to show someone running down the hall with someone chasing them. "Follow me. I was awake way before you so I kinda know where to go." He said walking out of the room.

I followed of course not wanting to get lost. "JEFF I SWEAR TO SLENDERMAN IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY MASK" someone yelled running down the stairs. "JACK STOP YELLING FOR THE LOVE OF SPLENDERMAN!" a feminine voice yelled. "Please stop yelling" I heard a little girls voice say. "Oh! That's Sally! Isn't she cute?" (Y/n) said pointing her out. She's adorable. "Sorry kid- who are you?" The lady said. She had a clock in her eye and was holding a knife.

"This is (y/n) (l/n) and Tobias Rodgers. They'll be living with us from now on. Learning to kill like you clockwork ad everyone else in here." Said a tall white man I think is Slenderman. Everyone looked at us. My tick started acting up a lot. Which made Everyone stare at me more. "Hey stop staring at him! Don't you see you're making him nervous?!" (Y/n) yelled. "Or what sweet cheeks? You gonna strangle me with you're small hands?" Someone said emerging from the crowd.