"Baji is popular...but somehow still single~", said Mikey with a teasing tone.

"SHUT UP!", the wavy black hair guy bicker back at his president while others just laughed at him.

"So what now?", Chifuyu asked which makes everyone turn to look at him.

"What do you mean?", Hakkai asked.

"I mean...aren't you going to do anything, Sanzu? If you just let it be, wouldn't she truly be that guy's girlfriend?", said Chifuyu which makes all of them then turn to look at the rosy pink hair guy.

aren't you going to do anything, Sanzu? If you just let it be, wouldn't she truly be that guy's girlfriend?", said Chifuyu which makes all of them then turn to look at the rosy pink hair guy

"To be honest, I don't have any solutions other than beating him up.", said Sanzu as he tried to tie up his long rosy pink hair.

"So-like Sanzu. Always settle things with violence.", said Baji.

"Baji, you're no different from him. To say it more, you are even worst than him.", said Kazutora bluntly at the guy.

"What do you mean? I'm good son!"

"Say to someone that burn the fucking car just because he was hungry.", said Draken while rolling his eyes annoyedly.

"Hey! That's the difference thing, okay!!", stated Baji which again Draken rolled his eyes tiredly.

Mikey doesn't pay much attention to his friends who have their talk, his attention is more on Kyoko and Yuto somehow. He had been staring down at them while munching his dorayaki and he realized some small things between those two.

"I think Kyoko-chan is a bit uncomfortable with that guy.", said Mikey which they all turn to look at him, especially Sanzu who wondered what his king just mean by what he said. "She looks way more comfortable when she is with Sanzu more. I being honest actually. It looked so obvious.", said Mikey again with his blank-looking face while munching his dorayaki. "Use this as a chance, Sanzu.", he adds.

"Wow...since when did you care about this shit?", Kazutora asked, being shitty as always with Mikey.

"Shut the fuck off! It's normal when you are already in a relationship! Someone who has bananas growing up on his head and is still single would never understand this shit.", said Mikey while showing his middle finger toward the guy.

"I still wonder how the fuck Haru even fall for someone like you who used to be depressed and emo as fuck.", said Kazutora also while showing his middle finger at the short president.

"At least she loves and cares for this emo guy! Unlike you-who used to have a broken and unstable mind without having any girlfriend in the end.", answered Mikey back at the guy.