𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

---

---

With stress and anger bearing down on her shoulders as Mei left the billiard hall, she knew she needed a distraction. Someone or something to hurt before she exploded.

She scrolled through her contacts, Donald and Sam already told her she had the day off, so asking for a job would immediately raise red flags and she would be questioned. They were off the table.

Jake was likely with his friends or visiting his brother. Also off the table.

And then, she landed on Jimmy Bae's contact.

In her mind, this whole altercation was his fault anyway. Nothing wrong with rescheduling their regular spar, right?

---

It was dark by the time she managed to get to that dingy warehouse where Jimmy often hung around.

And there he was. Splayed out on that dark, moth bitten arm chair like a king. It only furthered the rage bubbling beneath her skin.

The closer she grew, she noted that same group from the underpass standing before him, heads hung low and injuries bandaged.

Jimmy wasn't aware she was coming. She had reason to be here, though. He encroached on her territory without previous notice or permission to cause physical harm.

And, while in-fighting wasn't permitted, so long as Mei gave ample reason when Sam and Damon inevitably questioned her on her bruised knuckles, bygones would be bygones.

Water under the bridge.

So, when Mei neared them, footsteps echoing through the empty building, she watched in glee when Jimmy's face turned from red with anger to pale with fear.

"Jimmy," she smiled, so sweetly it could give you a toothache, "I believe you have some explaining to do. You know about the whole," she gestured to the injured few before him, "event today at the underpass..."

His mouth opened and shut, like a fish, as he struggled to find the correct words.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't it against protocol to enter another executive's territory without previous approval of said owner of that territory as well as an explanation of why you are there?" She placed her hand on the back of the armchair and leaned over him, "so, explain to me your cronies were there, targeting my friends as well as bystanders?"

"Its got nothing to do with you. Stay out of it."

Jimmy knew that telling Mei he targetted Ben Park over something he heard from Phillip Kim.