Chapter 28 London

"Add to the army or else." Twilla hissed at me. I slowly did as I was told. I saw Charlotte's face she was angry. Both army's started to charge at each other. I frowned as I started to think about how it came to this.

*Flashback*

I woke up after Sarah was done. I must have passed out from the pain.

"Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a guy, but he wasn't normal. He was surrounded in blue.

"Yes, no I don't know. Ummm, who are you?"

"Well you don't know me, I don't even know me that well. I'm pretty sure my name is Dakota." That's him from the diary?

"Dakota? Wow, I can't believe it's you."

"Of course it's me, in the flesh. Well uh in the ectoplasm." He smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I'm here to help and I will be bringing some friends to help out. I understand that you and Charlotte have hit a rough spot."

"Yeah we have, wait how do you know this?"

"I'm a ghost I know everything. Not really Val told me."

"Charlotte's friend?"

"Yeah, she's getting some of our friends to help. She also told me you wanted to know what happened in the end of my part of the story."

"Well yeah, but is now the time?"

"I will show you the memory instead of trying to explain it."

"Okay I'm ready."