Chapter 13 London

We made popcorn and grabbed two water bottles, my computer and sat down on the couch. I pulled up season one and we started watching it. When we were on episode four I got a call from Maggie.

"Hello?"

"London. We have a problem."

"What?"

"It's raining hard out here. I don't think I'll make it back tonight. It's supposed to rain over here all night."

"Uhh okay. I was thinking of heading to bed so just text me when you're leaving that place."

"Okay bye." Charlotte looked at me.

"What was that about?"

"She is stuck at the place she went to because it's raining too hard."

"Oh okay."

"Should we keep watching the show?"

"Yeah it's great." We stayed up and finished all of season one and half of season two. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up My head was on Charlotte's shoulder and she was asleep too. Weird I thought vampires didn't sleep. She looked peaceful though. I slowly got up and shut my computer. I looked for a blanket. When I finally found one I slowly laid the blanket on Charlotte. I started to turn around to leave and I heard her speak. "So, your plan was to have me watch one and a half seasons of the 100 with you so you could put me to sleep and then leave me?" I turned around and looked at her. Her eyes were still shut. She grinned. "Next time warn me if you're just going to leave me ok?" I went and sat down next to her.

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful."

"You watched me as I slept?" I felt my face turn red from embarrassment. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Calm down I was just kidding." She laughed a little bit. "So, what are we going to do today?"

"I don't know. Why don't we go for a walk?" I walked to the window and slightly opened the curtains seeing that the sun had already risen. I felt Charlotte behind me. I dropped the curtain. "I guess we can't because-"

"I'll be fine."

"But-"

"I will be fine." She pulled out her glasses and put them on then smiled.

"Are you sure? I mean-"

"Go put on your jacket we are leaving."

"But-"

"Go." I did as I was told. She had her arm out. Not wanting to be rude I wrapped my arm around hers and we walked out the door. She took her other hand, grabbed her sunglasses and put them on. I gave her a worried look. Even if we just met it felt as if I had known her all my life. We could just connect like there was something that the eye couldn't see tying us together somehow. "It's not nice to stare." I felt my face turn bright red. Even though it was cold, I felt as if my face was on fire. Charlotte started to laugh at me. "Calm down I'm cool with it." We started to walk the silence was starting to be unbearable.

"So...Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"Hmmm." She started to look worried.

"What?"

"Oh nothing it's just this better be good or you will have let down the best vampires I have ever seen."

"You've seen other vampires?"

"Yep."

"Who? I mean, surely I would have known-"

"The Collins."