"They give off the best information! By the way, he did leave right?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, he did. I heard him walk away."

"Good. Anyway, can we continue this later? I wanna talk about something else."

"Sure girly! Whatcha wanna talk about?"

Katsuki backed away from the door. His eyes were wide as sweat fell down his face. Who were they planning on murdering? Did he and Midoriya really help in an ambush? His hands bang to shake as he backed up and quickly left the girl's side of the dorm, running past Jirou and bumping into him. "Bakugou?" The boy called after him, but Katsuki ignored him. He needed to find Midoriya and they needed to prevent this; quickly.

-

Katsuki was fanning his hands, trying his best to keep calm as he waited for his lover to open the door to his dorm. When Midoriya had finally done so, Katsuki ignored the boy's attire and went straight into his room, pacing back and forth in front of the green haired boy's bed. Midoriya, confused out of his mind, closed the door. "Katsuki? Are you okay?" He asked him, his eyes following the panicked boy. Katsuki looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Mina and Uraraka plan on killing someone."

The room fell silent for a moment. "What?" Midoriya's voice finally came, barely over a whisper. Katsuki nodded quickly.

"I heard them. We have to stop them. They said something about fourth street? That's the one that Aunty goes to, right?" Midoriya nodded in response, continuing to watch the other pace around. "Okay, okay! Someone else goes there, someone close to Touya Todoroki and Hawks, but who? Who is close to them??" Katsuki put his hands in his hair, groaning. "Ugh! It could be anyone!" While Katsuki paced, trying to figure out who the person could possibly be, Midoriya was in his own little world. He had a theory, and idea, but he wanted to see if Katsuki was up for a little late night patrolling.

"What if we stake out the place?" He suggested, making Katsuki stop in his tracks and look at him. "I have some black clothes that we could wear so that we're not spotted. The convenience store isn't far from my place, so I know exactly where it's at and where we can hide. We should go now though, that way we get there before it gets dark." Midoriya said. Katsuki's eyes lit up and he ran to the other teen's closet. Katsuki's mind was running a thousand miles per hour, his imagination thinking up every possibility that there was. Midoriya came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him, placing his face in the other's neck, stopping his movements.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asked. He held a pair of black sweatpants and a black turtleneck. Midoriya hummed, squeezing him slightly.

"You really need to calm down, no one's gonna get hurt, Kat." He whispered, trying to calm the blond as best as he could. The fast beating of Katsuki's heart scared him. He's seen Katsuki excited and jumping around before. He's felt Katsuki's heart race, but this was different -  very different. "Katsuki, what else did they say?" He asked him softly. The blond stiffened, biting his bottom lip. His refusal to answer was all Midoriya needed to let him go and reach past him, grabbing his own clothes.

The sudden silence between them made Katsuki's heart sink. He wanted to say something, he did, but he couldn't, something was stopping him. So, he kept quiet as the both of them got ready to stake out the small convenience store. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and no one gets hurt.