Operation-Save The Kids

RatlOrD-Nedzu
BadBitch-Nemuri
IGotsAim-Snipe
GoAway/Aizawa-San-Shouta
COCK-tail-Hizashi
GOTOSLEEP!-Chiyo/RG
Ihatemaths-Ectoplasm
Igotgreys-Maijima/PowerLoader
GETFOOD-Lunch Rush
Boobs-Kan/Vlad
They/Them-Thirteen
Puppy-Hound Dog
Toshinari-Toshinari Yagi/All Might
Red-Enji/Endeavor
Whit3.Ho3-Touya/Blue Flame
Midoriya/The_Top-Midoriya Izuku
BirB_-Keigo/Hawks
amazing.cuddles-FatGum/Taishiro
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Aizawa-San: Shoto just called me.

Red: At least he calls you, leaves me on fucking hold or hangs up when I go to say "Hi", little shit. Still love him tho. ^^

Boobs: Babe- that's not okay-

Aizawa-San: I barely got a word in when the line went dead. He didn't hang up.

Aizawa-San: Someone else hung up for him.

Red: Aizawa, don't joke like that.

Aizawa-San: It's not a joke, Todoroki.

Aizawa-San: Someone get into contact with Iida, he has Todoroki's number.

BadBitch: Yeah, I've got it. I'll see what I can do.

Mineta sighed and put his phone down, he was bored, beyond bored. "I hate Saturdays just as much as Mondays." he muttered out. Saturdays are usually the days when everyone leaves the dorms to go home to their families before school started the following Monday. It was normal for him to be the only one there, but Sero, Midoriya, Katsuki, and Shoto were also there, Sero telling him that they were staying at the dorms the night before. But it was quiet, oddly quiet. The boy sat up on his bed and stood up, sliding on his fluffy purple house shoes.

He grabbed his phone and left his dorm, going to see if maybe Katsuki was making dinner. Whenever there was a small group, Katsuki would make food, he enjoyed doing it, especially when he knows everyone's favorite food. Just as he was turning the hall, he heard talking. No one else should be in the dorms. Mineta thought. The boy pressed his body up against the wall and listened closely. "I can't believe we had to take two different people, especially those who weren't even part of this damn plan." the person sounded irritated, but Mineta couldn't put his finger on who it was.

"Calm down, Shigaraki will understand." Denki? Mineta covered his mouth as his eyes widened. What would Denki need Shigaraki to understand? Freaked out, the purple haired boy made his way to Sero's room, hoping the boy is still in the dorms and he's not alone. Mineta checked the door and noticed it unlocked, so he went inside. Just as he went in, he was met with tape around his mouth. The two stared at one another until Sero stood up from his bed and walked over to the other, taking off the tape.

"Sorry." he muttered with a flushed face. Mineta turned around and closed the door quietly and quickly locking it. "Yeah, it's okay." he whispered to the other. Mineta grabbed Sero and pulled him to the bed after turning off the lights. "What are you-" Sero was cut off by Mineta's hand meeting his mouth, telling him to keep quiet. The two stayed in that position until they could hear whispering and footsteps stop near the door. Sero grabbed Mineta and pulled him close, if the shorter was being cautious, he needed to do the same.

The two had quick breaths but made sure to keep as quiet as possible. "Are we sure he's here?" a muffled voice came from the other side of the door. "Only one way to find out." another came. The doorknob began to turn, making Mineta's heart race, Sero tightened his grip on Mineta, his own heart beginning to pick up. When the knob caught, the person on the other side let go. "It's locked." was all they heard before the muffled voices left. The two waited until the voices and footsteps were gone.