Katsuki took a light breath and turned on his heel, about to leave from the girl's door, when something told him not to. Now, maybe he was going crazy, but he was positive that he had heard another voice from the bubbly girl's room. That, or maybe he was going crazy. Now, the pro heros would be looking into this, if Katsuki hadn't told Midoriya "no" and that they should deal with on their own. He didn't want the heros involved, not now. Not when they're still at their most vulnerable state.

Enji only had the twins two weeks ago, he still needed help and was having a hard time trusting others around the twins; he refuses to leave them.

Both Touya and Keigo had taken up number one - seeing as it's a lot harder than the bird had originally thought - and took on his patrols and meetings; they were always busy.

And heros were all too busy hunting down both the League and Toshinori; who is nowhere to be seen.

See? Busy! Every hero that Katsuki knows is busy! What was he supposed to do? Not only that, but Mina - whom he accused of hurting Kaminari and Kirishima - was innocent. Taking on Uraraka should be as easy as pie. He hoped anyhow. He soft turned around and put his ear up against the door, listening to the voices in the room.

"They'll ambush him here on street four."

"Street four? Why there?"

"That's were Dabi usually goes to shop at. And yes, he changed his hero name."

"Great. Okay, sounds good to me. Are you sure they won't suspect a thing?"

"Pfft, no! Besides, his quirk won't even be able to protect him. His sisters' loaded, we'll be getting our cut and so will the hired. The heros will think it's some big time guys,"

"Like the League."

"Exactly. So, with them distracted and falling, it will give us the perfect opportunity to finish off Kaminari and get to looking for Kirishima. They'll bring the League right to us. This will also give us the opportunity to get to Tenko and his kid."

"Wait, the kid? What are we gonna do with him?? He's like two."

"Exactly! He's definitely been manipulated into thinking the good guys ain't heros. End it before he becomes older and tries to kill us. Y'know?"

"Ah, I see."

"There we go. I honestly thought you would dip out on me."

"No, but how will we know this worked? I mean, how long do we have to wait?"

"Hmm, good question. Thank goodness I thought of this before! See this?"

"Yeah?"

"Good! This allows us to know when they're done. When it beeps, he's dead and we can report it back to his sisters. However, if it doesn't, they've been caught and we will have to lay low for a while. Hopefully it works, if not, let's hope they injure him just enough. Hawks and Dabi are good working together, but if we take away what's most important-"

"They'll falter and give us an opening."

"Yup! Dang, you've really been paying attention to Bakugou and Midoriya."