Chapter 1: Meeting the Potter Siblings

Harry, Calla, Logan, Ella ,Noah, Peyton, Jace,Kimberly, ,Alec Camryn, Jay ,Briannah, Alain, Shiloh, David, Mekenna, Harlod,Addison ,Matthew and Hillary are the twenty children of James and Lilly potter who died in a car accident 10 years ago when they only a year old. They have been living with the dursleys ever since then.

The first one to wake up was camryn Lilly potter and she was next to Harry.

Camryn said " Harry, we have to wake up and Get breakfast Ready for Our cousins. Today is their birthday, so everything has to be perfect or else we will be not eating for a week. I will Wake up the girls.

Harry said " I will wake up the boys. I don't like our relatives but we have to stay with them.
Camryn woke up the Other siblings and she Joined Harry in making sure that breakfast was done. Camryn made Uncle Vernon coffee along with Pancakes, sausage and Bacon and juice for Their Cousins Dudley, Ashyln, Robert, Madeline, Tyler, Bella, Chris, Abigail, John , Lindsay, Benjamin, Chole, Thomas, Makyla, Brian, Olivia ,Kevin, Izzy Ashton and Daniella

Uncle Vernon said " Girl, Check the mail for me now.

Ella replied " yes Uncle Vernon, I will check the mail.

Ella went to check the mail and 20letters for her and My siblings with Strange Markings. Ella hid them in our Room which is the cupboard under the stairs. Then Ella saw all of their cousins had letters with The same Markings as ours. Ella put those in their cousins rooms and then went back downstairs To Find Uncle Vernon talking about behaving at the zoo.

Vernon said " We will be going to the zoo and we expect you 18 to be on your best behavior, do you understand me?

Camryn said " Yes Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia.

The other potter siblings all said Yes Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia and we said yes as well. We took 2 cars, one for Me and my siblings with uncle Vernon driving, one for our Cousins with Aunt Petunia Driving.

We Arrived At the London Zoo and our cousins made sure we stayed with in eye sight of our Aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon.
Dudley wanted to see the snakes but got Bored when one of the snakes was not moving a lot because it was asleep
We went to check the snake with some of Our cousins . What our Aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon didn't know was that some of the cousins also Showed Some signs of freakish as they called it. But the potter kids wanted to protect their cousins from getting Yelled at, so they took all of The Blame.

Camryn said " I'm going to find out where our Aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon are.
She left to Her Aunt and Uncle.
Harry said " I am sorry about Him. He doesn't understand what it's like lying there day after day, watching people put their ugly faces in on you.

The snake winked, much to the other kids confusion and Ella's too.

Calla asked " Harry, is this normal? I'm really confused right now.

Harry replied " I don't know if this is normal Calla. We will have to wait and See. He turned to the snake and asked " can you hear me? The Snake nodded.

Harry said " do you have a family, do you miss them? The snake gestured to the sign that said Breed in captivity.

Harry said " That's all me and my siblings as well, we never knew our parents either.

Camryn then Came back with The Rest of the Dursley family including except Dudley. She looked at the snake too.

Camryn said " That's a cool Snake. I wish we could talk to it. Not realizing that the snake could understand her, the snake lifted his head up at her.

Camryn noticed the snake looking at Her and asked " can you understand me? The Snake nodded at her. This is so cool.

Suddenly Out of Nowhere, Dudley come and Knocked over Camryn to take a look at the snake.

Dudley said " Mom and Dad, you won't believe what this snake is doing.

Camryn was Furious at Dudley and then out of nowhere the glass to the tank the snake lived in disappeared. Dudley fell through the tank. The snake got out and the Zookeeper had to break the glass so that Dudley could get out. Uncle Vernon looked at Camryn and She knew that she was In trouble when she got home. Uncle Vernon grabbed her and Put her in the car and Buckled her up. Ella and all of our siblings got in next after Camryn did.

Uncle Vernon drove us home and Aunt Petunia was the last one to get home. She got Dudley inside the house and got him into Dry Clothes.

Calla went into the house followed by Uncle Vernon holding Camryn's arm.

Uncle Vernon asked " What Happened?

Camryn replied " I swear I don't know, one minute the glass was there , then it was gone, it was like Magic.

Uncle Vernon said " There is no such thing as Magic. He put Camryn into our room which is the cupboard under the stairs and the rest of went in as well.

Calla pulled out the letters we got and handed them to the correct person om the envelope.

Calla said " hey, we got letters from someplace called Hogwarts. Let's open them up now.

We opened up our letters and were shocked that the letters showed our Room name. The supplies were even more confusing.

Harry said " We got some shopping to do.

Calla said " Yes we do Harry, yes we do. Are you Excited Camryn?

Camryn shly said " Yes I am very excited.

End of the chapter!!! Next chapter will be the shopping trip although How they get to Diagon Alley will be unexpected and they will Receive help from Unexpected people.

What houses do you think are the dursley cousins will be sorted into at Hogwarts? Let me know in the comments.

I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope the Next chapter makes you guys Very Excited.

Goodbye. See you guys next chapter.