Blood Sisters {4}

~*Chapter 4*~

ᴥAngelᴥ

“No.” I stared up at my two sisters from the sit-up position I was currently in on the floor. “Saturday is my day. Mine. ‘Sides, I have to do my full routine because we have school on the weekdays now.”

Zoë rolled her eyes. “Come on Ang. All you do is train. Have fun for once.”

“I am having fun. Training is fun for me.”

“Angel, just come with us.” Kyrie pursed her lips and gave me a meaningful look.

Sitting up, I moved to a more comfortable position, before crossing my arms and addressing them. “I go to school, I deal with those annoying boys at lunch, and I’ve been driving you two around. Today is my effing. Day. Off.”

“….. I’ll buy you a few slices of cheesecake….” Kyrie wiggled her eyebrows at me.

 Remaining in my annoyed stance, I eyed her for a moment. “…… From where?”

 “Chick-fil-a.” She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

“Fine! But I will not have a good time, and I’m picking my own outfit this time.” I gave them a glare before stomping off to my room. I didn't need to take a shower before I only got like 20 sit-ups before they cornered me.  I didn't feel like dressing up either because it was just those annoying guys that we're going with, and well, Blane's girlfriend. I have to say, I already respect her for putting up with him. The kid was like a hyper three year old, and can be frankly annoying, but he was more likable than the other two. Like the boy version of Zoë. I can't really judge the ones we're going to meet today, but oh well.

Settling on my favorite pair of boot-cut jeans that was self-ripped, a real tree camouflage shirt, and my brown suede boot, I nodded in approval before slapping on some foundation, and putting on some black eyeliner on the bottom eyelid. Finally I threw my brown locks into a ponytail and I was ready. It was 10:30 in the morning, and the boys would be meeting us at a Starbuck's at 11. With a small groan, I stalked out of my room, annoyed like always. I wanted to get to Starbuck's early so I could get a frappe.

"Let's go hoes!" I yelled, snatching my keys and making my way towards Shelly.

I saw Kyrie and Zoë coming out behind me, Zoë almost skipping in excitement. Rolling my eyes, I slipped inside my car and turned it on, waiting for them. As soon as they slipped inside and put on their seatbelts, I was gone. Kyrie gave me the 'look' which meant I should slow down.... I didn't.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Zoë squealed, leaning up so we could see her.

"I know," Kyrie said, grinning.

Snorting, I shook my head. "For you two maybe." I scowled, as I thought of the moves I had wanted to try with that beautiful silver dagger I just bought. It was in my boot.... for protection of course.

"You better not have brought that dagger." Kyrie crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Of course I did." I wasn't even going to bother explaining way I did. She knows that we could be attacked at any moment and that was why I always carried something with us. He was relentless, attacking whenever and wherever.

Kyrie and Zoë shared a look and I grew irritated. "What?"

"Nothing," They both mumbled, causing my glare to deepen.

Growling lowly at them, I turned away, focusing on the road once more, as I switched to the fast lane and passed a few cars before switching back. Soon we arrived at the Starbuck's, and I switched Shelly off before climbing out and heading inside, Kyrie and Zoë following behind me.